Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I went to church this morning

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
24, still dependent on my parents, getting dragged to church every Sunday, can one be any more pathetic than that? So much is wrong with me and my life isn't worth salvaging since I'll always be an ethnic sand nigger. If someone were to kill me now, it would be merciful.

Last edited:
Are you Egyptian Copt?

That sucks, for sure

I love church. Makes me happy

Why can't you tell your parents you're an atheist?

Are Copts still a functioning cohesive culture? You could try to LARP as a believer and get a virgin by communitymaxxing.

24, still dependent on my parents, getting dragged to church every Sunday, can one be any more pathetic than that? So much is wrong with me and my life isn't salvaging since I'll always be an ethnic sand nigger. If someone were to kill me now, it would be merciful.
Holy shit, we’re in the same boat. My family refuses to do shit for me and they’re the reason I’m a failure.

Which church is it? Most are heretic, convince your parents to practice at home.

Coptic Orthodox church, most mainstream Christians consider us heretics.

There's none of that in my culture.
Wtf do coptics even believe that differes from mainstream christianity?

Holy shit, we’re in the same boat. My family refuses to do shit for me and they’re the reason I’m a failure.
What kind of Christian are you?

Wtf do coptics even believe that differes from mainstream christianity?
They split off from the mainstream during the Council of Chalcedon, I'm not too well rehearsed on the history of the church but I know that other Christians hate the Copts.

I haven’t gone to church in years and i’m not planning to. It’s pretty pathetic being forced to go when you’re already in your mid 20s , But try to cope man
brutal ngl
Tbh

Are Copts still a functioning cohesive culture? You could try to LARP as a believer and get a virgin by communitymaxxing.
I'd have to be known as a religious devout member of the community to find a wife there. I'd also have to have a well paying career and I'm completely hopeless with absolutely no job prospects, my life is beyond salvaging.
But try to cope man
It's getting harder and harder.
very relatable tbh
ethnic parenting :feelsokman:
Ethnic parents are the worst.

I copted out of religion long ago.

But i like Mormons.

It's over for you

At least you can belong to something and socialize.

I'm an atheist too, what you like to cope?