Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Went To Beach Yesterday

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Summer is a hell for us. When you go outside you see many couples at the beach or somewhere like that. When you decide to rot at home, you'll be burnt from weather.

I was at beach yesterday and it was brutal. I saw stacies at my age but I just eye contacted with them. Seeing their disgusted looks against me made me feel more hate against foids.

I cant stop myself from hating about everything. I just wanted to be happy :cryfeels:

Brutal. Seeing all those prime foids showing their flesh and we can't get near it. Nothing worse than that. :fuk:

Is it easier to get laid in the eastern region of Turkey?

@yez Arkadaş, I told you bro! Just Ottoman-maxx! Don't use drugs. Just bodymaxx!
BE like him and the beach is yours!
R-C.b745af74f23f103d2286a6065c0eca8c
(Malkoçoğlu Bali Bey)

Aşiretten olmayıp köylü olursa incel olup eşek siker
başlıkmaxxing yaparsa paranın açamayacağı kapı çok az

No, really bro. There was a time when all the Europeans thought that Osmans (Ottomans) are the strongest, the scarest and even there were proverbs "Strong as a Ottoman/Turk!"...
I really feel sorry to see a Turkcel self-pity when there are so many Turks who really gymmaxx and get girl-friends.
Don't give up! Try to be at least like him:
OIP-C.1dslOKeVRffApos5PJUBAwHaEK
(Turkish wrestler wins bronze in European championships). Name: Rıza Kayaalp.

REMEMBER -- for us, the incels, especially the poorcels, the best way is bodymaxx and moneymaxx!

DO IT! Just attack your inceldom! Just hücum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, really bro. There was a time when all the Europeans thought that Osmans (Ottomans) are the strongest, the scarest and even there were proverbs "Strong as a Ottoman/Turk!"...
I really feel sorry to see a Turkcel self-pity when there are so many Turks who really gymmaxx and get girl-friends.
Don't give up! Try to be at least like him:
OIP-C.1dslOKeVRffApos5PJUBAwHaEK
(Turkish wrestler wins bronze in European championships). Name: Rıza Kayaalp.

REMEMBER -- for us, the incels, especially the poorcels, the best way is bodymaxx and moneymaxx!

DO IT! Just attack your inceldom! Just hücum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No gym for your height and face. Also I have athletic body

Good to know you take care for your body. Keep the good job. Later, if you moneymaxx and healthmaxx, you'll surpass most of the German fatman.

Summer is a hell for us. When you go outside you see many couples at the beach or somewhere like that. When you decide to rot at home, you'll be burnt from weather.

I was at beach yesterday and it was brutal. I saw stacies at my age but I just eye contacted with them. Seeing their disgusted looks against me made me feel more hate against foids.

I cant stop myself from hating about everything. I just wanted to be happy :cryfeels:
get an air conditioning

next summer, I‘m killing myself
so sick of being an incel

Stacies avoid eye contact with me, I look ugly but also intimidating. I see jailbaits crossing the streets to avoid me.