Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went to an aspie club

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
The number of facially deformed guys were astonishing. It was like an incel meeting. No one had girlfriends, almost no one had real life friends. Most barely couldn't talk so they kept silent and stared the floor. I made my observation that being Aspie means you're not only mentalcel but mostly ugly as hell, because above average looking Aspies would get enough positive impact from society which compensate their lack of social skills.

As I said in a thread yesterday: Aspie/introvert/high inhib = ugly.

Jockcel said:
Bullshit. I'll agree on aspie maybe, BUT JUST FUCKING LOL at saying being a fucking introvert or high inhib is anything like being ugly. JUST LOL

TheVman said:
Jockcel said:
Bullshit. I'll agree on aspie maybe, BUT JUST FUCKING LOL at saying being a fucking introvert or high inhib is anything like being ugly. JUST LOL
Read twice. I meant only ugly people become aspie/introvert and high inhib. GL people have everything handed to them on a silver plate, including social and romantic life.

Jockcel said:
Mentalcels on suicide watch.

Jockcel said:
ugly people become aspie

tumblr_inline_p3l323t3t71v2777r_400.png