Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went to a Hair Solon Today

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
I was the only male there, I really wanted to leave but I had to stay for the dreadlocks.

Where's the gay sounding guy who's not actually gay? TV lied to me about hair solons. The fact that there's no men there must mean only Tyrones get dreadlocks because only a Tyrone could be surrounded by black women and not be intimidated.

I went outside today.

Yep I don't like dealing with the weird people staring at me or the loud vehicles.
Me neither. I had to go to the grocery mart, the fucking grocery mart, and foids and normies keep looking at me like I'm some sort of alien. People walking behind me, loud people, vehicles.

I got my hair cut by a female for most of my life, they're gentler than male barbers

My thread has been stolen by some fucker too autistic to go outside.

I plan on crackheadmaxxing this year. That means no haircut and no shaving in 2021. I've always wanted long hairs and beard hopefully I'll get the look this time. Thankfully we have mandatory face masks here so I can hide my pubic beard and let it grow to it full glory.

Hair care for an incel is brutal. Before covid I went to the same place and usually got this fat tattooed chick with plump titties. She actually looked ok because of her tits and makeup maxxing. She treated me ok, not super talkative but acceptable. Then covid came and she quit or whatever. I went back once and there was this new ugly Hispanic chick that cut my hair. Did lousy, took forever and could barely bring herself to speak to me. Was disgusted by me the whole time. Then I went and bought clippers with various guards so now I cut my own hair for free and it looks almost as good.

I plan on crackheadmaxxing this year. That means no haircut and no shaving in 2021. I've always wanted long hairs and beard hopefully I'll get the look this time. Thankfully we have mandatory face masks here so I can hide my pubic beard and let it grow to it full glory.
Hell yeah dude do it. I haven't had a haircut in over 2 years. I want a big beard too but I'm a ricecel so it's gonna be tuff

I always go to the same barber and ask for the same person.
No big talking she exactly knows that to do, tries to start a conversation, realizes I'm autistic and just starts cutting away.

I always go to the same barber and ask for the same person.
No big talking she exactly knows that to do, tries to start a conversation, realizes I'm autistic and just starts cutting away.
I hope my hair stylist doesn't talk to me, I can't hold a conversation.

Holy shit. Tis is not based.

I got my hair cut by a female for most of my life, they're gentler than male barbers
Quite the opposite for me lmao, there was this one asian female who kept scraping my scalp with her long ass fingernails.