Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went to a concert and it was pure terrorfuel

allDead

allDead

Silver
★★★
So many chads with their gfs dressed in skimpy clothes and fishnet stockings. Like everyone was with a girl. I wanted to fucking leave. How the fuck does this happen. There was a couple directly in front of me. Some porcelain skinned stacy sharing a joint with her bf. This will never happen for me. I got home and stared at the wall for 30 minutes, totally fucking numb. TAD(total allDead death) it's over

Last edited:
u went to a concert as an incel? kek

So many chads with their gfs dressed in skimpy clothes and fishnet stockings. Like everyone was with a girl. I wanted to fucking leave. How the fuck does this happen. There was a couple directly in front of me. Some porcelain skinned stacy sharing a joint with her bf. This will never happen for me. I got home and stared at the wall for 30 minutes, totally fucking numb. TAD(total allDead death) it's over
Which band?

I will never do it again. It felt like my brain was being flayed and I was being given adrenaline so as not to faint
avoid bars and other normie nests as well. there's just no point as an incel. u don't have anyone to brag to that u attended or a significant other to please. you'll just be surrounded by obnoxious monkeys.

avoid bars and other normie nests as well. there's just no point as an incel. u don't have anyone to brag to that u attended or a significant other to please. you'll just be surrounded by obnoxious monkeys.
Never ever again. I'll just stay in my room and drink.

Never ever again. I'll just stay in my room and drink.
u don't have to rotmaxx just know ur place as an incel and avoid places meant for normie recreational activities.

Your first mistake was going to a concert as an incel.

don't go out as a sub5 male that should be law for all brocels