Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I went to a club and it ruined my entire friday night.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I was hanging out with two guys and a mutual friend of theirs started a conversation with us. His brother had recently bought a club so he was asking us to come to the club on friday night so that he can draw attention to the place.
I wasnt planning on going but I didnt have shit to do on Friday and they where trying to persuade me to come with shit like (cmon bro we are going to pick up hoes at the club, he said it will be easy as hell) keep in mind on the looks scale the guys I was going with where 2 normies, and a chadlite, but they where all virgins.
So I approach the club to meet up with the four friends, and I immediately feel a rush of blackpill as I see all the hot girls in their mini dresses with their cleavage and asses hanging out.
The inside of the club was even worse, the vast majority of the men on the dance floor where either dancing with themselves or with a Male friend, most of them could not get a girl to dance with them.
Meanwhile I literally saw some guys having multiple girls grinding on them.
The four guys I went with where complete failures. The chadlite had approach anxiety so he just hung out at the table and didnt make any approaches. The two normies tried to approach some girls but most of the bitches there where in groups so it was impossible to approach, and they where normie tier guys so they didnt stand a chance.
All In all the night was a complete waste of time and money. All I got was a buzz when I got home, a fucked up voice from screaming through the music all night, and an even more blackpilled mind.

"Just gotta put yourself out there bro"
"Just get off the computer and go outside bro"

I immediately feel a rush of blackpill as I see all the hot girls in their mini dresses with their cleavage and asses hanging out.

I would have turned around and gone home right there and then, they are there to get free drinks out of betas while they look for Chad.

Going to a club is pure suicide fuel as an ugly male. Fuck, even normies struggle in that environment.

Going to a club as an autist is pure suifuel.

Just LDAR bro.

Seriously. I went 1 time and it was ubelievablly terrible
Yeah I went once and never went again. Had a mini panic attack which was embarrassing.

Outside world just isn’t for me, man.

I like how CuckTears says we should just go outside and see "all the ugly people getting action," but ironically, when I go outside, it reinforces my belief of the blackpill, as shown here and for me personally.

Thats why i'm not going to try approaching.

tbh JFL at going to club as a subhuman male

I like how CuckTears says we should just go outside and see "all the ugly people getting action," but ironically, when I go outside, it reinforces my belief of the blackpill, as shown here and for me personally.
Those cucks probably see some ugly betabuxers with wives irl and assume that is how most relationships look

Jfl at clubs...

Hate clubs, for a giga-high inhib guy like me its pointless anyway it just ends up just like you described it, no one's getting pussy

Last time I went to a club was new years eve and I still haven't got over all the suicide fuel that I witnessed that night, please for the love of god fellow incels just never ever go to a nightclub