Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I went outside

U

Ultracel30

KHV who can't keep up with conversations.
The race-traitor and shaman nigger thread I saw was the last nail in the coffin of my faith for the West. I stopped caring for those rotten degenerates.

Yet, I was still holding on to a little hope of getting into a relationship someday.

I went outside (because I saw a thread telling us to go outside), built up a bit of confidence and asked two foids for their phone numbers. Straight up rejection without any second thoughts. :dafuckfeels:

I went in front of a two year old child just to change my mood. That child went crying immediately when she saw my face. :feelscry::feelscry:

Since then, I keep asking myself is there any point to continue existing without someone who genuinely loves me and looks forward me to come home. I tried to hold my head up before those two events with some copes but they aren't working anymore. I'm feeling more miserable now.

Please recommend some good copes..

I went in front of a two year old child just to change my mood. That child went crying immediately when she saw my face. :feelscry::feelscry:
that have happen too when im just walking down the street, even older kids cry at times

that have happen too when im just walking down the street, even older kids cry at times
The race-traitor and shaman nigger thread I saw was the last nail in the coffin of my faith for the West. I stopped caring for those rotten degenerates.

Yet, I was still holding on to a little hope of getting into a relationship someday.

I went outside (because I saw a thread telling us to go outside), built up a bit of confidence and asked two foids for their phone numbers. Straight up rejection without any second thoughts. :dafuckfeels:

Since then, I keep asking myself is there any point to continue existing without someone who genuinely loves me and looks forward me to come home. I tried to hold my head up before those two events with some copes but they aren't working anymore. I'm feeling more miserable now.

Please recommend some good copes..
Trucel trait, children usually just stare at me in a disgusted way but don't cry or run away.

Trucel trait, children usually just stare at me in a disgusted way but don't cry or run away.
or they just hide there faces in there parents leg, at least for me

Foids switch lanes or hide their children when they see me, A week ago one foid turned around and went home or went back and when i crossed i saw her in the corner staring at me seething waiting for me to pass, I said hi and kept walking, Idk what the fuck is wrong with people kek

Foids switch lanes or hide their children when they see me, A week ago one foid turned around and went home or went back and when i crossed i saw her in the corner staring at me seething waiting for me to pass, I said hi and kept walking, Idk what the fuck is wrong with people kek
yeah some cross the street when i walk down the sidewalk, some just grab on too there bags. im normally wearing business casual clothing aswell, not thug shit hoodies

They all pat their handguns when they see me...

I go outside with a ski mask and balaclava at night and I'm fairly certain if I was in the US, I would've been shot and killed already because people keep mistaking me for a burglar