Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I went outside today. What happened?

Top 20% of men of all ethnicities are taking your women, not any white man on this forum (or even an average white man).
No one here denies that some of those top 20 % of men are Ethnic. But the thing is that most Ethnic men are Incel. While most White men are not. Even among the White Incel population, there is the option to go for Ethnic women. An option Ethnic Incels do not have.

redpill_comics_pic_44.jpg

redpill_comics_pic_30.jpg

redpill_comics_pic_46.jpg

I stay inside as much as I can to avoid getting mogged

In the West it isn´t.

It´s like having both of your hands. It doesn´t add anything, but without it you´d lose value significantly.

Atleast we can always go to SEA and get a wife from there. Other races don´t have that luxury.

40% of the US is disabled by your analogy. Doesn't add up

Racemixing got me fukt up, like why didn't my dad or mom fuck in their own race. Why do I have to be a mulatto that's less than 50%? I never fit in with whites or blacks, Always called oreo. I'd even settle for being black.

I noticed this too. Last week I went to Walmart I saw so mixed couples/children everywhere. Saw a blonde white woman with a brown curly haired boy, and a tanned Mexican man with a little blonde girl.

Their plan is full operation.
Kalergi+plan+_c691577026db9dea89d4a2de7a2531e1.jpg

Ethnic sluts want white men, they are cryptonazis. White girls want gods