Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went outside in hope to live my life, but then...

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
I was driving with my car and after 1 Minute I already got some SuicideFuel because there were some chads who mog me but not only this they fucking drove a big car... then a few minutes later I saw some beatiful girls and I had enough. I was full of SuicideFuel and ERfuel... my mood was again shitty and I didnt want to Talk to anyone. I was walking with anger and I hated everyone...

Just don't drive around with your car theory

But seriously, seeing all those prime foids (with yoga pants...) is indeed potent suifuel

Dont wait for things to happen, go out and make them happen brothER

move to a small town where there is a lower concentration of chads.

i feel you. went to the beach yesterday. would drown myself if the lifeguard wouldnt scream everytime someone went a bit deep.

i feel you. went to the beach yesterday. would drown myself if the lifeguard wouldnt scream everytime someone went a bit deep.
That's even worse. Beaches are chads and stacies playgrounds

JFL at going on the beach as an incel

the feel of swimming in the ocean is one of the only things that really feels good for me.

Swimming will make you feel good even if you see all the stacies and chads around you?? All the hot women in Bikini with big tits and asses which you will never experience how it feels like to fuck those?? Wtf man...

Swimming will make you feel good even if you see all the stacies and chads around you?? All the hot women in Bikini with big tits and asses which you will never experience how it feels like to fuck those?? Wtf man...
i dont look. i find a spot with little to no people.

Never go outside for no reason. I only do it to collect food, that way you can concentrate on the task and ignore all the nfags 'n femoids

I was full of SuicideFuel and ERfuel... my mood was again shitty and I didnt want to Talk to anyone. I was walking with anger and I hated everyone...
That's basically me when I go driving.

What country are you in?

Just don't drive around with your car theory

But seriously, seeing all those prime foids (with yoga pants...) is indeed potent suifuel

Fucking yoga pants are the work of the devil tbh

a big car? what do you mean like an SUV
i want to carmaxx and some guy told me to get a small car to have an easier time with fuel and parking but honestly i don't want to get carcucked either

What country are you in?

Sorry but I wont say it because of fbi

a big car? what do you mean like an SUV
i want to carmaxx and some guy told me to get a small car to have an easier time with fuel and parking but honestly i don't want to get carcucked either

No with big cars i mean beatiful cars like porsche, mercedes S class amg etc.

i don't get that. Seeing prime teen hot foids just makes me stop and stare. Doesn't annoy me, i just admire the view.

Jfl, we are not safe at all
It depends on your views. I am not worried because I have stated multiple times that I dislike violence as a means of accomplishing political goals. I am not a total pacifist, but I think that the use of violence against civilians actively slows the spread of the blackpill because it alienates normies (which is who our target audience should be.)

It depends on your views. I am not worried because I have stated multiple times that I dislike violence as a means of accomplishing political goals. I am not a total pacifist, but I think that the use of violence against civilians actively slows the spread of the blackpill because it alienates normies (which is who our target audience should be.)
High IQ ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back