Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I went outside for the first time in a while and met a foid but i dont feel any attraction at all towards her, is this normal?

Ghostbuster15k

Ghostbuster15k

Bloatmaxxing
★★★★★
Ive been a huge shut-in for long periods of time and when I actually get to start a casual conversation with a foid irl i dont feel any kind of attraction towards her

it felt like i was talking to someone normally

In addition, i havent masturbated for over a week

this isnt bad right? am i low t or some shit?

You have transcended mortal desires

I've gotten used to talking to foids, they don't excite me either.

If they don’t suggest going to bed with me I feel no emotion to whatever they say

if you are truly blackpilled and know their nature and how much of whores they are there is nothing attractive about those things anymore just pure disgust.

if you are truly blackpilled and know their nature and how much of whores they are there is nothing attractive about those things anymore just pure disgust.
i guess this means im not a cuck

i guess this means im not a cuck
be proud of yourself some users on this forum that im not gonna name would drop all self-respect and their le blackpill knowledge for some single mother whores in heart beat.

You truly know you're blackpilled when you feel like this an still a horny motherfucker (unlike me I haven't got horny in so long) god damn

Sounds like a fakecel to me ngl

at this point im just so numb to everything. i only get excited for the 30seconds it requires to jerk off and be completely disinterested in women for the rest of the week.

Its honestly a good thing. A lot of normies and foids want you to be sex crazed and girl crazy, they think degeneracy is a normal thing. If I were I like you I'd be a lot happier myself.

Over, I'm at 9-10 months now without ever even going near the door of my house :dafuckfeels:
Ded srs? I was a shut-in for a whole year but i did leave my room from time to time to go shopping and shit but never met anyone outside

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back