Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I went out with my friends today.

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Self-banned
-
Watched the new black panther movie, and then had dinner. Took a few pics after the movie and went back to our hostels. Was a fun day NGL. A break from the regular studycelling routine. I saw many people from my college outside the campus, many couples too.

Last edited:
Only fakecels have friends

Why are these normie richkids allowed on here? @Zer0/∞

Did you fuck your blonde gf on the beach after? :chad:

Fuck their girlfriend to take revenge

Mogs me at having friends.

It feels good to hang out with others once in a while. Fills up brain with serotonin.

we get it, you fucked 3 Stacies afterwords

It feels good to hang out with others once in a while. Fills up brain with serotonin.
My brain gets filled with serotonin when i fuck your nigger momma

Watched the new black panther movie, and then had dinner. Took a few pics after the movie and went back to our hostels. Was a fun day NGL. A break from the regular studycelling routine. I saw many people from my college outside the campus, many couples too.
Friends are a fakecel trait. Fakecel.is

Good for you normalfag.

I remember when I used to have friends, those were good times. Oh well, as an ugly male I am destined to wallow in inceldom.

I'm glad you had fun:feelsokman:

I cant get pleasure out of anything so no