Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went out today and saw this 6'5 cutie

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
I hate going outside.To me it seemed like she was looking at me but who knows.She continually looked and i had to avert my eyes.She was just my type too.cute,short hair,tall(tfw no tall mommy wife).This is why i hate going outside.It only reminds me of how over it is.Luckily i wasn't beaten up or incarcerated for just looking at a woman.life is brutal.

I never understood the Amazon fetish. Does it have to do with not receiving enough maternal attention as a child and a longing for maternal care, or is it something else entirely?

In my Christcuck days, I’ve worked at a church where a jb hole I worked with has now apparently blossomed into an 6’2” 18 year old giantess:feelswow:

I never understood the Amazon fetish. Does it have to do not receiving enough maternal attention as a child and a longing for maternal care, or is it something else entirely?
no clue.70%-80% of women in london are about 5'8-5'9 and you get a shit ton of over 6 feet women(my cute next door neighbour being one of them).She looked cute,but we all know that she is chad only and considering she has short hair,it usually means she has more baggage then your average roastie whore.still no clue why she was looking at me(at least it seemed to me like that).I usually cause disgust so stares at this point are not surprising but they sure are annoying
In my Christcuck days, I’ve worked at a church where a jb hole I worked with has now apparently blossomed into an 6’2” 18 year old giantess:feelswow:
hopefully she has kept her chastity and will find a decent husband

muh "slayer sons" and repressed homosexuality

You think so? I suppose it makes some sense when you see it as wanting to be forcefully dominated by a much larger sexual partner. Women are supposed to be the submissive party.

no clue.70%-80% of women in london are about 5'8-5'9 and you get a shit ton of over 6 feet women(my cute next door neighbour being one of them).She looked cute,but we all know that she is chad only and considering she has short hair,it usually means she has more baggage then your average roastie whore.still no clue why she was looking at me(at least it seemed to me like that).I usually cause disgust so stares at this point are not surprising but they sure are annoying

So it's environmental.

Last edited:
I hate going outside.To me it seemed like she was looking at me but who knows.She continually looked and i had to avert my eyes.She was just my type too.cute,short hair,tall(tfw no tall mommy wife).This is why i hate going outside.It only reminds me of how over it is.Luckily i wasn't beaten up or incarcerated for just looking at a woman.life is brutal.
Are you certain she was 6'5? How close were you to here to be able to determine this? I've never seen a woman that tall, I think the tallest woman I've seen is 6'3, somewhere there. She walked in front of me as we were headed the same way in the subway, these tight pants with super long legs. I instantly felt really nervous and I think I started to blush. There is also a girl that recently began at my work thats about my height, 6 foot, kinda retarded face with recessed chin but dresses in a very provocative way. Tall women make me feel a certain type of way

I never understood the Amazon fetish. Does it have to do with not receiving enough maternal attention as a child and a longing for maternal care, or is it something else entirely?
I can't explain it, I think it has to do with wanting bigger sons and I didn't develop this fetish until very recently, like 3-4 years. I mean I don't mind petite women, there is definitely an attractive feature to dominating a woman aswell. However unlike most men I don't get turned off by tall women, instead I get even more attracted.

I can't explain it, I think it has to do with wanting bigger sons and I didn't develop this fetish until very recently, like 3-4 years. I mean I don't mind petite women, there is definitely an attractive feature to dominating a woman aswell. However unlike most men I don't get turned off by tall women, instead I get even more attracted.

The tall son theory is a recurring theme.

I get turned off by tall women, especially given my height (5'5"). Would still ascend with one, if given the chance though.

Are you certain she was 6'5? How close were you to here to be able to determine this? I've never seen a woman that tall, I think the tallest woman I've seen is 6'3, somewhere there. She walked in front of me as we were headed the same way in the subway, these tight pants with super long legs. I instantly felt really nervous and I think I started to blush. There is also a girl that recently began at my work thats about my height, 6 foot, kinda retarded face with recessed chin but dresses in a very provocative way. Tall women make me feel a certain type of way

pretty sure she was about 6'3-6'5.In london tall women are extremely common.I am a 5'8 ugly manlet who isn't a millionaire so it's obviously over for me.she was my type too.cute,short hair.Anyway life is horrible.

>i will never have a tall mommy wife to have cute saints and a cute marriage

it's so over.i want to rope.
I'm considering hitting up this tall girl at work. Inviting her out. She has a boyfriend but fuck it

that's sinful and degenerate.don't do that.
You're right but tall women are so rare, I feel I have to try atleast on the ones I encounter if I ever have hopes of ascending