Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy i went on IT as an incel

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★★★
Too long to read WARNING

the other day I was browsing it and laughing at these soy normis
and then I saw how they always took stuff out of context or found the most batshit crazy stuff and paint us all in that light
so I got mad I made an account to make a post of course my post was removed despite not violating any of there rules for any of you
IT !@#4 READING THIS HERE IS THE MASSAGE THAT I WROTE

I know I will get banned and This is why I'm using a thorough away account

most of you would like to mock people like me cherry-picking comments and opinions from some obscure forum people like are some misogynistic neet white dude who lives with his parents

the truth is, I did want to become like this I wanted to be happy and not hateful

but look at my life molested bullied and suicide attempts I'm just broken at this point

I hate women but why?

you form your views on the world based on your experiences

throughout my life at most 5 girls were nice to me

all of the other ones with out of their way to bully me and make fun of me

I wanted to be left alone i never hit on anybody OR tried to talk to them

yet those @#$3 still went out of their way to mock me for being ugly and autistic

I was a tool for the other guys in the school to look better in front of the same woman who bullied me

but what did the normis tell me?

they told me to work on myself so I did

I learned new Languages picked up different forms of art trained in MMA

got fit and also studied a lot

but then what happened people started using me to get what they wanted and as soon as I was useless I was thorn away

this is the life of an ugly autistic guy no matter what I do women and other guys will still hate me I don't even need to do anything just because of how different I am I was doomed to a life of misery

I can't change that no matter how much I read train or work on my personality

most of dating is based on looks

how can I have a positive view of women when most of my experiences were negative

how can I like a gay man when my entire childhood was destroyed by one I'm so traumatized that I can't even be touched by a f@453 without getting sick or experiencing some levels of PTSD

this is why I hate women not because I like it but because I'm tired of getting bullied by them by assuming that every woman is evil i have kept myself from sustaining even more damage

all I wanted in my life was for somebody to love me but it was never for me to have

most of my bullies went on to have relationships (personality sure matters a lot ) while I was stuck in a self-improvement loop

I have tried everything nothing works it might be true that I'm not entitled to love

but I still need it

you guys remind me of my old bullies cuz even when I tried to just rot away in some obscure place where I just screamed endlessly into the cyber void I was not left alone

I have talked to many incels over the years most of these people are more likely to harm themselves than any other person

but of course, you guys never want to believe that

you people want to believe that we are all just a bunch of inkwells bonded over a misogynist alt-right hate group

you never ask why but you are quick to judge

Of course, I can write more but would it even make a difference

anyway thanks for reading

oh one last thing don't hide away behind but we are just trying to help them no that's what r/incelexit is not you guys

you guys just want to make fun of people to feel better about yourselfs

You should stay away from IT since they're not gonna say anything worth your time

was this the thread by Winter_Collection312, called 'I'm an Incel and I want to tell you guys something'?

if so, yea, says it was deleted

how the f@#$ did you see so it is true that forum members browes it
ok kidding I checked the archive of deleted posts on IT with Unddit, and saw that post title among them

ITtroons just cherry picks the most glowie and FED baited shit. Everything I say is factual and has no rebuttal which means I have yet to be posted on there.