Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went on Hinge and changed the age range to 30+

Savage

Savage

jbw or jkys
★★★
Just to see what my potential future partner would be and look like.

There's almost no difference between toilets within their 20s and 30s...literally all extroverted bimbos covered in fakeup, go out partying, riddled with dinner-date photos (used-up cum slut), and rock the most trampy, whorish outfits you'd expect to see at a red-light district in amsterdam

AND I had south-asian and middle eastern (pure cope because they don't date south asians but I thought fuck it) as a deal-breaker, and religion: muslim (thought process being they'd have a more conservative lifestyle) as a deal-breaker...

THIS is supposedly the modern-day conservative mid-30s muslim woman living in the west:

I'm not-NT to the point of possible undiagnosed autism jfl, I could never dabble into what these normshits and roasties do in their spare time.

:feelsclown:.....................

A man's brain develops until he dies, women get mentally stucked in their 18's so that's why they're so childish.

all foids are used up cum dumps. the only thing you can do with them is use them for sex and still in your own grind.

I'm too self conscious to do stuff like that. I don't even use the app because I know once I start swiping, women will see my ugly mug and laugh at it

Just to see what my potential future partner would be and look like.

There's almost no difference between toilets within their 20s and 30s...literally all extroverted bimbos covered in fakeup, go out partying, riddled with dinner-date photos (used-up cum slut), and rock the most trampy, whorish outfits you'd expect to see at a red-light district in amsterdam

AND I had south-asian and middle eastern (pure cope because they don't date south asians but I thought fuck it) as a deal-breaker, and religion: muslim (thought process being they'd have a more conservative lifestyle) as a deal-breaker...

THIS is supposedly the modern-day conservative mid-30s muslim woman living in the west:

I'm not-NT to the point of possible undiagnosed autism jfl, I could never dabble into what these normshits and roasties do in their spare time.

:feelsclown:.....................

Women don't believe in God period, theyt only believe what the nearest Chad and/or their father tells them. You can a remember during ancient times they killed the men and took thewomen becuase women wouldn't have the backbone to kill themselves or resist, they just hopped on the lap of the nearest chad and moved on when they village/family was destroyed

There are no real muslim, christian and/or buddhist foids, there is a reason why religions all around the world don't allow female leaders its because they literally don't believe.

rtdrgjfdghfljfljhcv

disgusting fucking cumdump nice talent she got there

There are no real muslim, christian and/or buddhist foids, there is a reason why religions all around the world don't allow female leaders its because they literally don't believe.

This is also what I see. The wall is one of the biggest red pill copes. With skin care, make up and healthy habits some women can look attractive into their 40s. And they all keep on riding the CC.

Ya no shit. People don’t really change that much past the age of 22.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back