Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I went on a girls’ holiday and realised I didn’t miss my husband so I divorced him"

Meme Gender can't catch a break.

So what is the point of marrying, espcially to this entitaled 3/10 pig.

Also thats what awaits for truecels looking for their looksmatch.
She found chad during holiday that later dumped her a week later and then she came crying back and the cuck husband accepted her back.

you coudlnt pay me enough to even touch that disgusting 1/10 not even human being whore

disgusting sweaty whale!

more and more men waking up every single day thanks to redpill, blackpill, mgtow, telegram channels and WOMEN THEMSELVES!

more and more men waking up every single day thanks to redpill, blackpill, mgtow, telegram channels and WOMEN THEMSELVES!

4bcaa6a96414e64f8fef5714fe73bdb9

Found the culprit!

foids are only meant to fuck and dump thats all.

Being a normie with a foid is to live your life at the whim of the winds, if the leaves fall in a certain pattern its literally ovER

He didn't excite her anymore:foidSoy:

Foid dumps husband and four children after getting railed by Chadandros. Imagine actually letting your wife go on a "girls holiday" to Greece :feelskek:

Retard normie cuck gets what he deserves

The writing was on the wall prior to this if anything she decided to use the holiday as a way to tact like she was in deep thought.

Translation to modern language: “So I decided to take half his shit for free”

You know it's not only over for normies but immediately over when your gf/wife goes on a holiday trip with her female friends.

Being a normie with a foid is to live your life at the whim of the winds, if the leaves fall in a certain pattern its literally ovER
Beautiful, your words touched my heart :cryfeels:

(no homo tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back