Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I went on a date i think?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
So Im in university and i went to the laundromat.

My machine wasn't working so i asked this girl who looked younger to help me, who i thought was cute. We ended up talking for almost 2 hours while our clothes were washing and drying, found out we had mutual friends, and that she visited my home country several times and it was her favorite. I ended up offering her some of my cultural food since my mum was bringing me some the next day, she said she'd make me food in return. So the next day i go over to her place after she got a haircut,with the food expecting to just pick up my food in a takeaway container. But to my surprise she has everything set up to cook with me and then she served me after so we could eat together
we talked for like an hour,she hugged me and walked me out! We have been texting ever since. Im really excited but im also tryna not get carried away cause im scared she's just being friendly.

I told my girl friend the story and she said the haircut is a clear sign she's interested, i will keep u guys updated :)

Man I was happy for you for a second lol

should've posted the thread xuz my blood was boiling while reading it

“I told my guy friend the story…”
How the fuck do these “guy friends” tolerate this. This would make me want to slam the foid’s head into the concrete.

So Im in university and i went to the laundromat.

My machine wasn't working so i asked this girl who looked younger to help me, who i thought was cute. We ended up talking for almost 2 hours while our clothes were washing and drying, found out we had mutual friends, and that she visited my home country several times and it was her favorite. I ended up offering her some of my cultural food since my mum was bringing me some the next day, she said she'd make me food in return. So the next day i go over to her place after she got a haircut,with the food expecting to just pick up my food in a takeaway container. But to my surprise she has everything set up to cook with me and then she served me after so we could eat together View attachment 1281590we talked for like an hour,she hugged me and walked me out! We have been texting ever since. Im really excited but im also tryna not get carried away cause im scared she's just being friendly.

I told my girl friend the story and she said the haircut is a clear sign she's interested, i will keep u guys updated :)
Fuck off fakecel… Oh shit it’s a reddit post.