Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I went from kinda fat to skinnyfat

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Stopped eating so much which ends up being lifefuel because clothes become more comfortable and food cope can only go so far but it is now apparent I am a skinnyfat faggot. the only thing saving me from total soy physique is decent frame but what has been slapped onto the frame of that 5'6 body looks low T af. No muscle tone, gyno, mini gut, etc. Not even a deformed jungle flip looking for white babies would want to have sex with a man this low T unless he was tall and has good bone structure in the face. What is the easiest possible form of exercise to make me less soy and more boy?

try getting a bike maybe? The weather is getting warmer so riding around should be more comfy

try getting a bike maybe? The weather is getting warmer so riding around should be more comfy
cycling causes erectile dysfunction and will give me a bigger bum (I already have a comically big one)

cycling causes erectile dysfunction
Like you use it for anything other than fapping anyways JFL. Cycling is the most enjoyable form of exercise that will help your frame a little that comes to mind

Ease into a weight training program, cut out bloatcel foods, drink nothing but water.

try nightwalk

I'm skinnyfat right now as well. No fucks given tbh.

Measure bf% with Navy tape method

If you're under 15% body fat, go on a 200-400 calorie surplus and start gymcelling. If you're not, keep starving that fat away, and maybe start gymcelling, though it's optional since gaining muscle and losing body fat concurrently doesn't happen with skinnyfat incels.