Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I went back to the water park

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★
I go back with my mom every summer, this place is basically a giant pond with a inflatable obstacle course in the center. I ran the course like a god it’s actually one of only things am good at in life.

My arms and legs are completely sun burnt and I have road rash on top, the foids weren’t completely cock teasing me because I decided not to wear my glasses because am trying to do no fap. It was the best way I could cope, I saw some foids that would have been complete Coomfuel but I was shield slightly by my poor vision.

Even then I still feel horny afterwards, it’s like I have to jerk off after visiting these places. I’ll admit it every single time I’ve gone to this place or a beach/pool I always end up wacking off. It doesn't help that after my one week .IS vacation there’s a bunch of Coomfuel pfps now. I basically can’t leave this place without completely blocking it with a filter

Also I can’t play cyberpunk because my knees are burnt and I don’t have a chair jfl

Going to the beach or a water park as an incel is a stupid decision