Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I went back to college last year for a semester at 30yo. Had this little 18yo cutie in my class. I thought she was innocent. Boy was I wrong.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
I was 30 at the time. So I decided I wanted to perhaps break out of shitty jobs. I got my ass back into college. I'm sitting across from this 18yo girl and she just looks so young and innocent to me.

I'm not gonna lie guys as the roll call sheet was passed around I looked at it a little extra and figured out her name.

I do have to admit my intentions were to jerk off to her pictures on Instagram.

I went into it with the mindset of being some old perv jerking off to this innocent little thing.

Her main instagram was innocent and I felt guilty for doing the herky jerky but a man has to release himself.

A few weeks into the semester I stumbled upon a second instagram of hers.

I knew it was her by the moles and tattoo she had.

Here I am thinking this chick is innocent and what do you know she has an instagram of her cosplaying in various outfits.

Ass hanging out, see through shirts, wet shirts. Just crazy stuff.

This 18yo whoring herself out on the internet. My old 30 year old ass just couldn't believe it. Society really has gone in the fucking toilet guys.

>Going to college at 30

Smh. Why, dude? That's cringy af.

This answers your question how youngcels make it through HS without roping in the age of social media

Your fault for ever thinking a western 18 year old girl with tattoos could be innocent

ngl most girls with tattoos are whores.

College at that age as an incel is pure suifuel tbh. But I hope everything works out for you.

Dude, you have to realize that "good girl" = "secret slut". They're all the same, except some hide it better.

College at that age as an incel is pure suifuel tbh. But I hope everything works out for you.

I withdrew halfway. It was too much to handle. Honestly I don't look 30 with a hat on. But eventually being around all these guys with their perfect hairlines it got to me. I would sit in class and scan the classrooms and just look at every guys perfect hair and feel like shit.

I withdrew halfway. It was too much to handle. Honestly I don't look 30 with a hat on. But eventually being around all these guys with their perfect hairlines it got to me. I would sit in class and scan the classrooms and just look at every guys perfect hair and feel like shit.
I'm also a fellow norwooder, I feel your pain.

Just work at something that gives decent money without needing college education, there are some things if you're from the first world.

It really is hard for me to fathom how slutty young girls are in modern America. Girls when I was 18 were fucking around sure but just thinking if it was 2005 and I could of had access to pictures of chicks from my HS/College in bikinis and shit my dick would of fell off from jerking so much.

>Going to college at 30

You have to be underage since you use the phrases "cringy" and "af"

That's called getting blackpilled old man.

You really gonna post this thread and not link the instagram?

Its over for oldcels in college man. Give it up :feelsbadman:

It's human nature to assume good looking people are more moral than others.

If a girl reminds you of an innocent child, or look angelic, it's natural to assume she is a kind, sweet person. This is a mistake. She's very likely to be a mean, narcissistic, and selfish creature.

I find it helpful to picture all pretty girls as old, fat, bald men wearing costumes that make them appear as sweet girls. Like when you play World of Warcraft or something.

i want to go back to college tbh. Get a masters at 29 lol

i went back to community at that age. almost completed but with some minors classes left. Then i just realized im just wasting my life with that junk when even mcdonolds or wallmart wouldn't even hire me. i then just quit all together and just made it a quest to just get some 10$ hr job. got it but cleaning and is a big step up. But yeah it's shit. at that point i just realized im never going to get jobs unless im my own boss at that stuff.

>Going to college at 30

You're never too old to learn. Besides, would you say the same thing about a 30 year old changing his place of work?

It's human nature to assume good looking people are more moral than others.

If a girl reminds you of an innocent child, or look angelic, it's natural to assume she is a kind, sweet person. This is a mistake. She's very likely to be a mean, narcissistic, and selfish creature.

I find it helpful to picture all pretty girls as old, fat, bald men wearing costumes that make them appear as sweet girls. Like when you play World of Warcraft or something.
based

Nothing wrong with going to college at 30 tbh

Told him he was gonna get a banned Didnt even get the warning. Straight to temp ban Yikes

What did he do? Do you know?
I think it was for the thread he made about having a recording of girls calling him hot in class. Might have made other threads too brag. We tried to warn him.
Yeah, thats kinda scary
Well he made a thread with the intention to brag and did some heavy brags.

Last edited:
Innocent ? Femoid ? ROFL
What next, pots of gold at the end of rainbows and tooth fairy's ? :lul:
And yes, our toilet went down the drain long long ago.

I would have gone to college if I had the money at this age

Tattoos and innocent will never mix thats fucking disgusting

30 year old looking at an 18yo . ITs gonna have a field day with this

I was 30 at the time. So I decided I wanted to perhaps break out of shitty jobs. I got my ass back into college. I'm sitting across from this 18yo girl and she just looks so young and innocent to me.

I'm not gonna lie guys as the roll call sheet was passed around I looked at it a little extra and figured out her name.

I went into it with the mindset of being some old perv jerking off to this innocent little thing.

Her main instagram was innocent and I felt guilty for doing the herky jerky but a man has to release himself.

A few weeks into the semester I stumbled upon a second instagram of hers.

I knew it was her by the moles and tattoo she had.

Here I am thinking this chick is innocent and what do you know she has an instagram of her cosplaying in various outfits.

Ass hanging out, see through shirts, wet shirts. Just crazy stuff.

This 18yo whoring herself out on the internet. My old 30 year old ass just couldn't believe it. Society really has gone in the fucking toilet guys.
Who the fuck takes attendance at college?

Tell us more stories old man