Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I watched YT videos about mocking Incels....fakecels come and try me

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
Im gonna talk about myself first. I like psychology, I always search stuff bout psychology and philosophy and political stuff mostly about US and UK because I think they are like the greek philosophers of our era. When I discovered this site I was amazed because of how many people discuss bout things that I learned before like Lookism (heightism) , Hypergamy , Pareto Distribution, Political unfairness to men and a lot about social stuff, Im Impressed cause i dont expect some of those to be mentioned here so i thought maybe because we are depressed and we have Depressive realism (not making this up) So I watched youtube videos bout incel and how they react to our discussion (mostly mocking). Most of the time I feel frustration because of how they always missed the point. Listen if you are a fakecel and if you are here for your youtube content. You should understand that this is a website for the people of the bottom of a hierarchy(sex/relationship) expect a lot of anger and venting that will come out as dark satirical sense of humor(kill youself, Lay down and rot, Elliot Rodger etc). I watched someone breaks down the meme comparison of a chad and an incel. As usual He makes fun of it but its obviously a satire but its a satire with a point and most of them doesn't even try to understand the point. There's a reason why the story of a "prince charming in a white horse gets the woman" is so cliche, not just because its always the plot of every goddam story but because there's a truth there (that plot will not even be made if its not somehow relates to real life). I dont often see attractive men who are socially awkward(saw some of em but they dont have problem getting into relationships) but i tell you what most of us here in incel are "Coincidentally" ugly. Do you think we really started as a social awkward guys thats why woman reject us? Or woman reject us and treats us bad so we find it hard to be social to them. There are people here who are trying to improve their appearance, hitting the gym, listening to PUAs hoping to better social skills, approaching thousands of girls and still end up failing miserably. If you find Racial discrimination and gender discrimination disgusting and worth time having discussion for why most of people find looks discrimination(lookism) funny, Isn't it hypocritical, For me I find Lookism the ugliest(lol) and most unfair discrimination ever been because aside from problem of getting into a relationship and teasing and bullying. People who are attractive are more likely to secure jobs and advance rapidly in career lets think bout what happen to the opposite (you think justin bieber and 1direction become famous just because of their music talents? think again) Heightism(looks related) the taller you are, the more money you make. Each inch is worth about $789 more per year. Racism and gender discrimination is mostly social construct and impressions but Lookism/heightism its embedded inside of you(everyone got a preference but everyone can tell whos attractive or not) just like one of the psychologist from a documentary its the last form of discrimination. You are free to make a video out of this post.

A septembercel with energy, love it.

Don't expect them to listen OP, they will still make videos to mock us or, make us the bad guys, and they still wish we will all rope. They don't want us in this world.

They mock us because we have nothing to loose, they are afraid of that so they try to keep us down and pacified

Lol u gay didn't read

Want to read but no spaces between paragraphs.

giphy.gif

Paragraphs nigga, do own any?

Im gonna talk about myself first. I like psychology, I always search stuff bout psychology and philosophy and political stuff mostly about US and UK because I think they are like the greek philosophers of our era.
When I discovered this site I was amazed because of how many people discuss bout things that I learned before like Lookism (heightism) , Hypergamy , Pareto Distribution, Political unfairness to men and a lot about social stuff, Im Impressed cause i dont expect some of those to be mentioned here so i thought maybe because we are depressed and we have Depressive realism (not making this up)

So I watched youtube videos bout incel and how they react to our discussion (mostly mocking). Most of the time I feel frustration because of how they always missed the point.
Listen if you are a fakecel and if you are here for your youtube content. You should understand that this is a website for the people of the bottom of a hierarchy(sex/relationship) expect a lot of anger and venting that will come out as dark satirical sense of humor(kill youself, Lay down and rot, Elliot Rodger etc). I watched someone breaks down the meme comparison of a chad and an incel. As usual He makes fun of it but its obviously a satire but its a satire with a point and most of them doesn't even try to understand the point.

There's a reason why the story of a "prince charming in a white horse gets the woman" is so cliche, not just because its always the plot of every goddam story but because there's a truth there (that plot will not even be made if its not somehow relates to real life).
I dont often see attractive men who are socially awkward(saw some of em but they dont have problem getting into relationships) but i tell you what most of us here in incel are "Coincidentally" ugly. Do you think we really started as a social awkward guys thats why woman reject us? Or woman reject us and treats us bad so we find it hard to be social to them.

There are people here who are trying to improve their appearance, hitting the gym, listening to PUAs hoping to better social skills, approaching thousands of girls and still end up failing miserably.
If you find Racial discrimination and gender discrimination disgusting and worth time having discussion for why most of people find looks discrimination(lookism) funny, Isn't it hypocritical,

For me I find Lookism the ugliest(lol) and most unfair discrimination ever been because aside from problem of getting into a relationship and teasing and bullying. People who are attractive are more likely to secure jobs and advance rapidly in career lets think bout what happen to the opposite (you think justin bieber and 1direction become famous just because of their music talents? think again)

Heightism(looks related) the taller you are, the more money you make. Each inch is worth about $789 more per year. Racism and gender discrimination is mostly social construct and impressions but Lookism/heightism its embedded inside of you(everyone got a preference but everyone can tell whos attractive or not) just like one of the psychologist from a documentary its the last form of discrimination.

You are free to make a video out of this post.
I pressed enter while reading.

Im gonna talk about myself first. I like psychology, I always search stuff bout psychology and philosophy and political stuff mostly about US and UK because I think they are like the greek philosophers of our era.
When I discovered this site I was amazed because of how many people discuss bout things that I learned before like Lookism (heightism) , Hypergamy , Pareto Distribution, Political unfairness to men and a lot about social stuff, Im Impressed cause i dont expect some of those to be mentioned here so i thought maybe because we are depressed and we have Depressive realism (not making this up)

So I watched youtube videos bout incel and how they react to our discussion (mostly mocking). Most of the time I feel frustration because of how they always missed the point.
Listen if you are a fakecel and if you are here for your youtube content. You should understand that this is a website for the people of the bottom of a hierarchy(sex/relationship) expect a lot of anger and venting that will come out as dark satirical sense of humor(kill youself, Lay down and rot, Elliot Rodger etc). I watched someone breaks down the meme comparison of a chad and an incel. As usual He makes fun of it but its obviously a satire but its a satire with a point and most of them doesn't even try to understand the point.

There's a reason why the story of a "prince charming in a white horse gets the woman" is so cliche, not just because its always the plot of every goddam story but because there's a truth there (that plot will not even be made if its not somehow relates to real life).
I dont often see attractive men who are socially awkward(saw some of em but they dont have problem getting into relationships) but i tell you what most of us here in incel are "Coincidentally" ugly. Do you think we really started as a social awkward guys thats why woman reject us? Or woman reject us and treats us bad so we find it hard to be social to them.

There are people here who are trying to improve their appearance, hitting the gym, listening to PUAs hoping to better social skills, approaching thousands of girls and still end up failing miserably.
If you find Racial discrimination and gender discrimination disgusting and worth time having discussion for why most of people find looks discrimination(lookism) funny, Isn't it hypocritical,

For me I find Lookism the ugliest(lol) and most unfair discrimination ever been because aside from problem of getting into a relationship and teasing and bullying. People who are attractive are more likely to secure jobs and advance rapidly in career lets think bout what happen to the opposite (you think justin bieber and 1direction become famous just because of their music talents? think again)

Heightism(looks related) the taller you are, the more money you make. Each inch is worth about $789 more per year. Racism and gender discrimination is mostly social construct and impressions but Lookism/heightism its embedded inside of you(everyone got a preference but everyone can tell whos attractive or not) just like one of the psychologist from a documentary its the last form of discrimination.

You are free to make a video out of this post.