Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I watched the The Fortress and am slowly becoming a Koreaboo

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Last time I watched "War of the Arrows" which was bretty gud. So I decided to watch another Korean Kino about Manchu Chads fucking shit up. Chinese movies generally suck ass and they never get the portrayal of manchus right. They're always portrayed as simply Chinese people with shitty Manchu haircuts who can somehow speak perfect Chinese. (Which is technically true since many manchus IRL are just Han LARPers but its boring as fuck to watch)

Anyway this film isn't really an action film. There are only 3 battle scenes and they're pretty short. The main story is about a Korean King who must decide whether to surrender to the Qing Empire and admit they are the Rulers of China and Asia or die in his fortress.

Made me realize how I really hate all these old boomers who hold high positions in any organization. They love to take credit for everything and preach shit about being good and taking responsibility etc. But when its their turn to take actually responsibility for any hard actions or fuckup, they always are never there and will always find someone else to blame.

Thats why I don't believe in loyalty. Why should I be loyal to a bunch of cowardly boomers and a dumb king who always trust them. Society expects me to me responsible towards them. But when have these fucks ever been responsible to me?

In Asian culture (this includes Indian) just remember there's written rules for everyone and there's unwritten rules for people smart enough to know what ACTUALLY is going on. If you unrionicalyl believe in the written rules you're a fucking moron.