Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I watched my parents turn my little bro into a future incel and i feel so bad for him

Zuckuccius

Zuckuccius

The Sentient Incel
They made him a manlet cos they massively underfed him and let him be "picky" just eating plain bread and ham and no vegetables his entire life

They also made it so none of his adult teeth grew. He's still got baby teeth(probably cos they just fed him bread and ham like a slave)

So he has to get teeth implant for literally every tooth when he's 18 (utterly brutal)

They give him the deadest nerdiest fashion and hairstyle

He has 0 competitive spirit, just a submissive boring cuck

Somehow still has a few friends but probably lose them after school finishes. Also his best friend is a girl (gay trait?)

So my parents literally groomed him into the lowest smv lowest status young man on the face of this planet

And he had no choice, no guidance. Not even his fault.

Fucking brutal world.

Only thing I could do is gymmaxx him and martial arts maxx him which I do like 3x per week

His future life is gonna be like mine

Loneceldom

Inceldom

Only option is to SEAmaxx

At least then I'll have someone to seamaxx with I guess.

But let's see how life treats him after high school. Probably not good but maybe he will be one of those oofy doofys who just gets lucky

Brutal. There’s an evolutionary reason why they self sabotage.

brutal read, im gonna make sure my lil brother doesnt come out like that

Why didn't you call for help once you realized all of this was happening?

Someone has to neuter your dad bro your parents just keep spawning incels

Brutal same experience but i wasn't picku as a child i’d eat slop like crazy my parents wouldnt care emotionally they weren’t there for me i have zero guidance from my parents im basically an orphan my older brother was the closest thing i had to a dad actually gave me some good life advice they had zero care for my health they just bought me games and food ( basically giving an adult drugs) and i would just cope like that rarely went outside i became more socially awkward i was never tuaght to stand up or rebel i was only taught to be a “good boy@ by my parents which i fucking hate because it’s become a havit to obey people which i fucking hate it alot i fucking hate being this

Brutal same experience but i wasn't picku as a child i’d eat slop like crazy my parents wouldnt care emotionally they weren’t there for me i have zero guidance from my parents im basically an orphan my older brother was the closest thing i had to a dad actually gave me some good life advice they had zero care for my health they just bought me games and food ( basically giving an adult drugs) and i would just cope like that rarely went outside i became more socially awkward i was never tuaght to stand up or rebel i was only taught to be a “good boy@ by my parents which i fucking hate because it’s become a havit to obey people which i fucking hate it alot i fucking hate being this
bro exact same sstory with me, i used to rot all the time at home playing vidya and on the internet. used to be on the internet for 10 hours a day starting fromwhen i was 10 and they never made me go outside and taught mme anything bout life