Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I watched Joker for the first time

Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
★★★
I have to say that it was very satisfying. I felt for him, but he pushed through it all. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I just wish I could dance like that.

They should've hired an ugly actor tbh.

Last edited:
They should've cast an ugly actor tbh.
yeah, but he did not look healthy with how skinny he was. I think that is how they made up for his looks. And I was very soothed every time he laughed. It was the best.

I always thought that Joker was closer to Batman's age, which was not the case according to this movie.

I watched 3 times, it is very well done movie. Best comic book movie of all time.

I watched 3 times, it is very well done movie. Best comic book movie of all time.
Yeah, although I have to admit it’s the only comic book movie I’ve ever seen.

For someone who doesn't appreciate the long and endless universe of comics, it is worth watching ?

Yeah, although I have to admit it’s the only comic book movie I’ve ever seen.
I watch them only if they on tv while i browse channels, most are meh. I liked dark knight trilogy with Christian Bale and Spiderman with Tobey Maguire.

i hate how normies stole the "joker" mindset and pretended like they were always joker fans even though they hated the movie & joker fans earlier

@Diocel @Idotms @Broly @dreadtheblackpill thoughts

For someone who doesn't appreciate the long and endless universe of comics, it is worth watching ?
Yes, its a good movie on its own, you dont need any prior knowledge about dc universe, entire story and this version of Joker is clean slate original idea.

i hate how normies stole the "joker" mindset and pretended like they were always joker fans even though they hated the movie & joker fans earlier

The first time u tagged me, it said the requested post could not be found :feelswhere:

I watch them only if they on tv while i browse channels, most are meh. I liked dark knight trilogy with Christian Bale and Spiderman with Tobey Maguire.
Oh nm, I saw those spiderman ones as a kis

good movie i hate normies

Yes, its a good movie on its own, you dont need any prior knowledge about dc universe, entire story and this version of Joker is clean slate original idea.
Yeah. I liked that. It even said it was a stand alone movie. I wonder if they make a sequel. He was always escaping in other venues

Yeah. I liked that. It even said it was a stand alone movie. I wonder if they make a sequel. He was always escaping in other venues
Who knows, i doubt it will be.

I actually find taxi driver more relatable, if they had chosen an ugly actor and changed the ending. It did a much better job at depicting the rotten lifestyle of incels.

shit movie tbh