Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I watched a metoo film called “Bombshell” and I did not feel bad for the foids.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
For those of you who have not seen it, it’s about Fox News in America and the sexual harassment they had there. They got the slut Margot Robbie to be a fake character to be a lesbian to add woke points to the film. I did think Charlize Theron played Megyn Kelly well though, got the voice and mannerisms very similar.

It was clear that the director was trying to get you to feel for the foids being sexually harassed. I did not feel bad for them or feel empathy not even for a second. I’ve been blackpilled and I know that foids would welcome these things from a Chad and are just lying hypocrites. Foids would also never have sex with me so why would I feel bad if they are getting free sex and sometimes even going ahead with it to further their career? The film made me hate foids even more tbh.

Watching this film made me realise that I am now incapable of empathy and sympathy for foids even when I tried. I partially watched this film to see if I would feel bad for these whores, I honestly did not. I guess it squares things because foids never have or never will care that I am an incel.

this is why I don't watch netflix etc., in general I don't watch films

I like the panty strip scene... Especially her look

They got the slut Margot Robbie to be a fake character to be a lesbian to add woke points to the film.
Haven't seen anything from hollyjew for a while but she's a fucking whore if she thinks she can be woke after slutting it up in her earlier movies

Why don't they make videos about men being harassed by toilets?? Or about toilets misusing the laws??

Haven't seen anything from hollyjew for a while but she's a fucking whore if she thinks she can be woke after slutting it up in her earlier movies
That's what Alyssa MIlano did...total slut in her early films now the MeToo queen bitch :feelswhat::feelskek::feelskek:

For those of you who have not seen it, it’s about Fox News in America and the sexual harassment they had there. They got the slut Margot Robbie to be a fake character to be a lesbian to add woke points to the film. I did think Charlize Theron played Megyn Kelly well though, got the voice and mannerisms very similar.

It was clear that the director was trying to get you to feel for the foids being sexually harassed. I did not feel bad for them or feel empathy not even for a second. I’ve been blackpilled and I know that foids would welcome these things from a Chad and are just lying hypocrites. Foids would also never have sex with me so why would I feel bad if they are getting free sex and sometimes even going ahead with it to further their career? The film made me hate foids even more tbh.

Watching this film made me realise that I am now incapable of empathy and sympathy for foids even when I tried. I partially watched this film to see if I would feel bad for these whores, I honestly did not. I guess it squares things because foids never have or never will care that I am an incel.

We shouldn't feel bad ...it's stupid. These foids made a deal with fatboy Roger Ailes to advance their careers in exchange for sexual favors...they knew EXACTLY what they were doing and made a great living off it.

Notice they only came after him in literally the last days of his life as a sick old man and realized he'd have no power shortly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back