Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I watched a documentary on what british bastards did to curry bros

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
Bro i started to get angry on behalf of indians and the cuck nigger mahatma gandhi kept pushing for peaceful protest even when british colonel reginald edward harry dyer kept massacring indians left and right for absolute no reason :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

And india offered more than 1 million unpaid troops to fight british and france wars in ww1 basically a war that has nothing to do with them niggerrrrrrrr :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@wereq im gona kill all the british when i become hitler 2.0 and rape their women :feelsree: :feelsclown:

That's the British Empire for you

@wereq im gona kill all the british when i become hitler 2.0 and rape their women :feelsree: :feelsclown:
Based limeyhating Hitlermaxxer:feelzez::feelsjuice::society:.

Bro i started to get angry on behalf of indians and the cuck nigger mahatma gandhi kept pushing for peaceful protest even when british colonel reginald edward harry dyer kept massacring indians left and right for absolute no reason :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

And india offered more than 1 million unpaid troops to fight british and france wars in ww1 basically a war that has nothing to do with them niggerrrrrrrr :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZwESUpM506M

bro i wish i was a britisher during those times, they were drowning in curry pussy

Anglo Saxons massacred a lot of pajeets but what that biased SJW documentary failed to illuminate were the things which pajeets gained from Anglos.
Anglos provided us with transportation, infrastructure, printing press, education system, factories and manufacturing, scientific thinking and STEM, a unifying national language (Hindi), a religion (Hinduism), and a nation state with a functioning political system. Before the arrival of the Anglos, there was no such thing as "India" or Hindi. The entire subcontinent was ruled by small princely states who fought among themselves. They all had there own reglional dialects and cultural practices with no unifying element because of lack of transportation. Transportation only came to India because of the British. Even now, we SEVERELY lag behind in transportation which makes commutes total hellscapes. Here's a link:
Also all of our modern day comforts come from the innovations of Anglo Saxons: computers, internet, civil engineering, air conditioning and refrigeration, automobiles, airplanes, etc. the list is practically ENDLESS.

And btw, we should've been totally exterminated but the Anglos were too weak and few in number.

and rape their women :feelsree: :feelsclown:
Anglo Saxon women are tall, wide framed, and masculine. Their heights are above 5'7. You'll end up being raped by them. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Britain saved india from itself

Anglo Saxons massacred a lot of pajeets but what that biased SJW documentary failed to illuminate were the things which pajeets gained from Anglos.
Anglos provided us with transportation, infrastructure, printing press, education system, factories and manufacturing, scientific thinking and STEM, a unifying national language (Hindi), a religion (Hinduism), and a nation state with a functioning political system. Before the arrival of the Anglos, there was no such thing as "India" or Hindi. The entire subcontinent was ruled by small princely states who fought among themselves. They all had there own reglional dialects and cultural practices with no unifying element because of lack of transportation. Transportation only came to India because of the British. Even now, we SEVERELY lag behind in transportation which makes commutes total hellscapes. Here's a link:
Also all of our modern day comforts come from the innovations of Anglo Saxons: computers, internet, civil engineering, air conditioning and refrigeration, automobiles, airplanes, etc. the list is practically ENDLESS.

And btw, we should've been totally exterminated but the Anglos were too weak and few in number.
:yes::yes:

bro i wish i was a britisher during those times, they were drowning in curry pussy
if you were a general back in the times u probably had a field day anywhere tbh

Anglo Saxon women are tall, wide framed, and masculine. Their heights are above 5'7. You'll end up being raped by them. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
nigger at the end of the day you re a curry hating your own race forever wont get you anywhere even if you werent the smartest that doesnt justify the massacres that happened

@Chudpreet @Confessor thoughts? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Before the arrival of the Anglos, there was no such thing as "India" or Hindi. The entire subcontinent was ruled by small princely states who fought among themselves. They all had there own reglional dialects and cultural practices with no unifying element because of lack of transportation.
The same could be said of many european countries as well. India was united for a long time under the Maurya, Gupta, Mughal, Maratha empires. Basically every modern country has had this cycle of fragmenting and uniting

britishers didn't kill enough curries if they did i wouldn't have to compete against all these million fagds or i wouldn't have been born

literally 1.42 billion people among them 3/4th of them are born because there parents didn't know what a condom was literally meme race curry dindus blame muslim for overpopulation while these faggots are literally unaware that percentage of muslims is less as compared to 1900s both are equally responsible for shitting up the streets like anyone can brainwash hindus they literally lack the basic common sense

curries breed like pigs

That's reality of colonization for you

The same could be said of many european countries as well. India was united for a long time under the Maurya, Gupta, Mughal, Maratha empires. Basically every modern country has had this cycle of fragmenting and uniting
None of those empires controlled all of India . And in whatever territory they did control, they never introduced with a unifying language, culture, religion.

curries breed like pigs
Curries are sewer rats. They all look weak, deformed, and frail. They look like zombies, LITERALLY!

@Chudpreet @Confessor thoughts? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Literally do not care. Dude my people(Bengalis) suffered the worse at the hands of the Britbongs and yet I literally do not care. Why should I ? For all I know we are paying back Britbongs a hundred times over by taking over their country and their lives. They can't even defend their young girls from Paki groomers now. Whatever you may say about Hindutvadi people at least they aren't this weak. If Hindu girls were being groomed by Muzzies in India not a single Muzzie would know peace.

None of those empires controlled all of India . And in whatever territory they did control, they never introduced with a unifying language, culture, religion.
Maybe not but they did control parts of modern day Pakistan afghanistan and Bangladesh so it doesn't matter. There has never been a unifying language and culture in India ever, religion wasn't a major unifying factor in british india either

Literally do not care. Dude my people(Bengalis) suffered the worse at the hands of the Britbongs and yet I literally do not care. Why should I ? For all I know we are paying back Britbongs a hundred times over by taking over their country and their lives. They can't even defend their young girls from Paki groomers now. Whatever you may say about Hindutvadi people at least they aren't this weak. If Hindu girls were being groomed by Muzzies in India not a single Muzzie would know peace.
Over for Anglo cucks. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hindu girls were being groomed by Muzzies in India not a single Muzzie would know peace.
It's already happening it's called love jihad

Maybe not but they did control parts of modern day Pakistan afghanistan and Bangladesh so it doesn't matter. There has never been a unifying language and culture in India ever, religion wasn't a major unifying factor in british india either
There is a somewhat unifying Indian culture in spite of regionalism because of Hindi and Hinduism.

If Hindu girls were being groomed by Muzzies in India not a single Muzzie would know peace.
They don't do shit I've only seen curries crying after some muzzie murders his Hindu gf even I know some inbred muzzie nigger having a Hindu gf while all these Hindus do is just cry about it

It's already happening it's called love jihad
Nah that's an excuse made up by Hinducels to demonize muslims. In reality tne opposite is happening.

Bruh the average Indian Muzzie is an outcast among outcasts. No one gives them jobs, rents or anything. They literally change their names to survive. Not to mention they are forced into literal ghettos.

Nah that's an excuse made up by Hinducels to demonize muslims. In reality tne opposite is happening.

Bruh the average Indian Muzzie is an outcast among outcasts. No one gives them jobs, rents or anything. They literally change their names to survive. Not to mention they are forced into literal ghettos.

Only reddit bait which is believable i don't hate muzzies as in general but they are fucking rude most of the time I've seen few muzzies who aren't straight up trash
as I said hindus are straight up brainwashed by bjp

Anglos aren't that tall, but the Nordics and Germanics are though.

Which documentary did you watch?

What about Buddhism during Ashoka rule?

yeah I don't like mahatama ghandi. if he was based he would have lead a curry revolution and forced the aryan stacies to mate with indians as reparations

yeah I don't like mahatama ghandi. if he was based he would have lead a curry revolution and forced the aryan stacies to mate with indians as reparations
He would have at least went to war with them like any leader who cares about his people do.

This sense of peace and love is a great idea when u are 13 but reality is something else.

India didnt need THEM thats the point they could have lived independently they have resources and big lands and farms and indians are hard workerd.

I really dont get how there wasnt any opposition by a big party back then in india to fight what was happening.

They seriously got cucked by their leaders

India didnt need THEM thats the point they could have lived independently they have resources and big lands and farms and indians are hard workerd.
Niggers have mineral resources too in Apefrica but they're dirt poor. They've only developed with use of Western and Chinese technology. Resources aren't enough, you also need to have the intelligence and strength to make proper utilization of your resources. Hard work doesn't mean shit if you're a low IQ abo pajeet doing back breaking subsistence farming like some feudal slave from the 1500s.

Curries are lucky that the Brits mated with them because if they didn't those Bollywood actress's would look like Abo's

Niggers have mineral resources too in Apefrica but they're dirt poor. They've only developed with use of Western and Chinese technology. Resources aren't enough, you also need to have the intelligence and strength to make proper utilization of your resources. Hard work doesn't mean shit if you're a low IQ abo pajeet doing back breaking subsistence farming like some feudal slave from the 1500s.
Doesnt matter they could have developed on their own pace, on their own terms.

Or not, again it doesnt justify what they did.

I understand you hate your people, i hate mine too but what the british did, wasnt in good faith for indians to develop and grow.

They couldnt care less about that.

They were using your people for their own good and prosperity in businesses with other nations too.

It wasnt an administration to help you become more civilised they were occupying you and didnt let you have indians in positions of power where you can learn how to rule yourself or at least have some kind of influence on the evoqued laws.

Just like what is happening now in israel and palestine its an occupation and palestinians are revolting eventho palestinians are low iq inbreds but it is their land and they are allowed to live how they please.

But now its too late for them, the kikes already won 80 years ago when they got away with forming a parallel country and government inside a land that isnt theirs.

And to add insult to injury you also fought their wars for FREE, and this is how they pay you back? Unacceptable.

And to add insult to injury you also fought their wars for FREE, and this is how they pay you back? Unacceptable.
India was under crown rule till 1947 obviously theyd fight in WW2

Before ww2 they fought for the british in ww1 for free
It was under crown rule from 1858 to 1947 and company rule from 1757 to 1858

It was under crown rule from 1858 to 1947 and company rule from 1757 to 1858
Yes and that crown ruling wasnt fair for them not economically or humanly or in any way they were being robbed of their resources and work power

Yes and that crown ruling wasnt fair for them not economically or humanly or in any way they were being robbed of their resources and work power
It be what it be laddie