Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I watch this whenever i'm feeling down

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
Jfl at believing famous people actually give a fuck about you, these new Zyzz worshippers are the worst. :feelskek: literal faggots.

Jfl at believing famous people actually give a fuck about you, these new Zyzz worshippers are the worst. :feelskek: literal faggots.
He wasn't really "famous" back then. He would be now. And i'm talking about his friends. He just had a brah personality.

He wasn't really "famous" back then. He would be now. And i'm talking about his friends. He just had a brah personality.
He was famous back then retard :feelskek: you just outed yourself for being a normie who only heard about him after the revival :feelskek:

He was famous back then retard :feelskek: you just outed yourself for being a normie who only heard about him after the revival :feelskek:
not really, no, at least not compared to what's considered famous now. Social media wasn't big enough.

Watching a platonic love enjoyer makes me feel more miserable than i already do, bc it reminds me that i will never have that

Why do you worship this guy?

Halo effect benefits you, so it makes sense for you to worship people based on it
He went from a skinny twink to an aesthetic god, he hated foids, he had the good older brother personality type.

So your girl dumped you?

He went from a skinny twink to an aesthetic god, he hated foids, he had the good older brother personality type.
Guy already had a good face before and was tall, it's not like he overcame his inceldom or something like that, thus not inspirational