Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wasted so much of my time

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★
Trying to fit in to socialize with others to try and make friends to talk to women what a waste of my life and now I'm 33 with nothing I feel so embarrassed of what I was at least I found the truth of reality which is the black pill and I can slowly rebuild myself hopefully I can forget about the wasted youth I had and live out my days in seclusion

Yeah, just find something you love and spend all your time on it

One of the worst things for oldcels is realizing how much time was wasted, and how little time is left.

One of the worst things for oldcels is realizing how much time was wasted, and how little time is left.
I grew up in a time before social media so things were still relying on fitting in real life and you had to be a certain fit or mold which I was not born with

Can't really say it's wasted because i was already done with life in high school/early college years. I don't have means to fit into society.

Can't really say it's wasted because i was already done with life in high school/early college years. I don't have means to fit into society.
The only thing I was taught growing up is chasing education and money and then every other good thing will happen to you well that turned out to be a bunch of shit but I still ended up poor anyway so that's just life I guess I never wanted to exist in the first place

you can't waste your life if there's no life to waste