Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wasted my 20s and I believe men are not able to love

Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

GREYCEL ACTIVIST | #ProtectGreyHymens
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/femalepessimist/comments/1epkhts/i_wasted_my_20s_and_i_believe_men_are_not_able_to/

I wasted my 20s and I believe men are not able to love

I grew up in a narcissistic misogynistic family where a woman is nothing. First sex? With my drunken crush, who I didn't say no to. needless to say, I was ashamed to say I was a virgin, so I enjoyed all kinds of sex (yes..) ...first time. another trauma. I married a guy who looked and acted like a prince. seriously, i was one of those people who praised their husbands from morning till night. red flags? I overlooked those. i believed that being cooped up at home with no friends and no money was the best thing that could happen to me because i could wear vintage clothes and not go to work and be cute 50s housewife. my husband would take care of it. one day my husband came home from work and said he was tired of it and was going to live with his mom. why? because i got sick before and couldn't have sex. I was a maid and I was still proud of it. He cut me off from my friends, my work, everything. I'm 30 now and I feel like I've only just woken up. Please! Don't waste your time with them. My prince knelt in front of me and told me he would rather die than let anything happen to me. He told me with tears in his eyes how he would never let us break up and a thousand other bs you know from fairy tales...yep..

I'm starting over, with debt, no work experience, and the idea that men really aren't capable of love..they only love what you do for them. once you stop, they leave.

at the moment it's better for me to fulfill my dreams of love through fictional characters and other unreachable men, because I don't see any other option..

Accurate title: I wasted my 20s and I believe Chads are not able to love

What love? All attraction is superficial and hedonistic

She will find some betabuxxer to take her frustration out on and then divorce rape

Translation: "I got sick and couldn't have sex so Chad switched me out for a different tradwife"

No way a normie guy would be switching around tradwifes, that's not a luxury normie men have. Also LMFAO that her guy was broke yet she was still happy to be a 50s housewife for him. Shows how important genetic wealth is.

more whore projection

.is post: I wasted my 20s and I believe I am not able to be loved

This is why I find the tradwife meme to be dumb honestly no one ever wants to follow up with it no matter if the husband or wife is being genuine it just sounds retarded this day and age. This is an era of temptation and vice where we bend words to suit agendas validating the worst impulses we can come up with due to the careless nature of the internet. You can look at thousands of married half-naked women on the internet and even direct message them with whatever you want and people will still believe its feasible to LARP like its the 50s? If you want a lifestyle you have to make sure it actually benefits you which is where she slipped up in the fact that she let him walk all over her and then gets blindsided when hes done. Its fucking ridiculous the things people do with us when we give them an inch which is why I say again that baseless meme ideal shit is retarded.

Honestly I believe she made all of that up, it sounds fake to me

"men are not able to love" rich coming from a foid. Most divorces are initiated by women, they are loveless beings who only seek status. They will leave your ass the second you can't satisfy her anymore

Fucked by Chad one too many times

men are able to love

just not to love disgusting skanks like her

Men aren't able to love
Meanwhile she willingly ignores red flags to get Chads bwc

"men are not able to love" rich coming from a foid. Most divorces are initiated by women, they are loveless beings who only seek status. They will leave your ass the second you can't satisfy her anymore

So, she lived like a child through her 20s while a man slaved to provide for her, and she's the victim. :feelsclown:

So she settled for chads that predictably eventually pumped and dumped her, instead of an incel/normie who'd remain faithful to her till his dying day, and now it's every man's fault. Ok foid :feelsjuice: