Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I waste so much money for food

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
Even when i have enough food at home, i go out and see tasty yummy yummy food in a store and i wanna buy it. So i do. tbh I wanted to save money for a new smartphone tho but i wasted like 200€ just for fking tasty yummy yummy food. Fuck this shit... what should i do?

Stop buying a lot of food.

Stop buying a lot of food.

Ye, i try. But its something impuslive i cant really control or i dont even think about it at the moment. And when iam at home i regret that ive done it. tbh

Even when i have enough food at home, i go out and see tasty yummy yummy food in a store and i wanna buy it. So i do. tbh I wanted to save money for a new smartphone tho but i wasted like 200€ just for fking tasty yummy yummy food. Fuck this shit... what should i do?
What phone. Thinking of upgrading my 2014 tier samsung galaxy note 4 to a s9

Ye, i try. But its something impuslive i cant really control or i dont even think about it at the moment. And when iam at home i regret that ive done it. tbh

Buy food with cash only. Make a list and bring enough money to buy only what's on that list.

Probably Moto G6 when it comes out, iam poorcel and dont have many money for it. tho So i dont wanna spend more than 300€. @ incelinside

>200 on food

u fokin wot m8

>200 on food

u fokin wot m8

Tbh its just so expensive because i dont really look at the prices, even when i should... . Its more like when i see something yummy for my tummy i wanna buy it immediately. And at home i could punch myself for such a stupidity.

I spent 150 euro on food every month

That's what I do, but with no regrets for the most part.

That's what I do, but with no regrets for the most part.

Well, when iam collectiong money for some shit and i go out and throw it into food, its frustrating. I dont know if its really regret, mor elike being frustrated about that i cant get the thing i want.

I wish I could afford such luxuries, I'm such a poorcel I can't even afford food (which is why I'm underweight).

Go to a dollar store or convenient store to buy some snacks, or cook your own food. All for a cheaper price.

Getting take-away and going to restaurants are expensive as fuck.

That's a terrible thing to waste money on. You pay so much for it, then it's gone. Assuming you mean buying food and not groceries, it's likely not healthy either.

You was money on food?

I spent $230 on food and vidya this past 2 weeks

Haha, I do the same shit.

You're a fatass right? How can you spend so much on food?

My bad. I should've recommended OP Michelin 5 star restaurants.
That's for Frenchies and faggots.

OP should eat an antipasto salad with Funyuns for croutons and a raspberry balsamic dressing for breakfast and Wildberry Pop-Tarts for dinner.

This is the key.

I can only show you the door.

That's for Frenchies and faggots.

OP should eat an antipasto salad with Funyuns for croutons and a raspberry balsamic dressing for breakfast and Wildberry Pop-Tarts for dinner.

This is the key.

I can only show you the door.
Or have the Michigan special; cold pizza and wash it down with the water from Lake Michigan, with a bit of kool-aid in the mix.

in the uk there is no good food

It’s 2018. Get a fucking iPhone if you’re going to compete with Norman’s.

i spent like $20+ dollars on junk food from the dollar store since coming back from uni to cope

Or have the Michigan special; cold pizza and wash it down with the water from Lake Michigan, with a bit of kool-aid in the mix.
There is no shame in having one of the world's largest supplies of drinkable freshwater, which makes it more amazing that us Flint primates could somehow screw that up. Life is funny.

Get the phone with a contract.

I pretty much only buy food with cash (other than grocery store.) Can't imagine going through a drive thru and paying with a credit card. Or worse, a debit card. LOL! Go to a sit-down place and pay with cash, boom, walk away. Sitting around waiting for the waiter to bring back change or your card seems really cucky. And then you have to consider the tracking AND the increased chance of it being stolen/compromised.