Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wasnt to be a prettyboy so bad

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
At 5'6 I am a short male and mascmaxxing would make me look ridiculous, so I just want to prettyboy maxx, its my last hope while I still have hair :feels:

if you are ugly you cant prettyboy max

At 5'6 I am a short male and mascmaxxing would make me look ridiculous, so I just want to prettyboy maxx, its my last hope while I still have hair :feels:
Mogs me for still have hair

Yep. Young Foids go crazy over Prettyboys.

Grow out your hair

I believe I am average, hopefully :(

This and shaving beard

Cope, prettyboys slay the most, they only lose to masc chads
if you are average looking you can dedfinitely ascend, just try looksmaxxing it will work for you if you do look as said

if you are average looking you can dedfinitely ascend, just try looksmaxxing it will work for you if you do look as said
Hopefully, I've always argued my main problem is getting 0 exposition to the world as I am a stemcel and am 24/7 inside my room

it worked for @Broly

Depends on your age. It's over if you are 20+

Listen dude, I'm just going to add you to my ignore list because I'm looking at your post count and this is the 2nd time for the day I've seen you make a worthless short response in a thread. There is clearly nothing of worth to be gained by interacting with you any further, as you are just here to pointlessly rack up virtual points.

Go back to where you belong (The Sewers).
:smonk::feelsLSD::what::what::forcedsmile::lul:

Listen dude, I'm just going to add you to my ignore list because I'm looking at your post count and this is the 2nd time for the day I've seen you make a worthless short response in a thread. There is clearly nothing of worth to be gained by interacting with you any further, as you are just here to pointlessly rack up virtual points.

Go back to where you belong (The Sewers).:smonk:

I'd rather look like a hyper masc chad like Dolph Lundgren or Henry Cavill.

Imagine being a fucking weirdo pretty boy chad. Ohhh he's so quiet and mysterious! He looks so cute when he just stares into nothingness, I wonder what he's thinking about. Is it me? NO BITCH, its loli hentai but you wouldn't give a fuck anyways since hes pretty boy chad.

Pretty boy? Jfl, you would probably have gay guys approaching you, instead of getting attention from foids.

Cope, prettyboys slay the most, they only lose to masc chads
Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

I'd rather look like a hyper masc chad like Dolph Lundgren or Henry Cavill.
Mmasc chad mogs prettyboy ofc, thing is, at my height of 5'7 it's impossible to be a masc chad mogger.

Imagine being a fucking weirdo pretty boy chad. Ohhh he's so quiet and mysterious! He looks so cute when he just stares into nothingness, I wonder what he's thinking about. Is it me? NO BITCH, its loli hentai but you wouldn't give a fuck anyways since hes pretty boy chad.
Schizo :feelshaha:

Where's the cope nigger
Pretty boys slay the most? Yeah maybe with pre-teen girls bro. I don't see any of these so called pretty boys when I'm out and about.

Maybe it's a location thing. :feelshmm:

Pretty boys slay the most? Yeah maybe with pre-teen girls bro. I don't see any of these so called pretty boys when I'm out and about.

Maybe it's a location thing. :feelshmm:
Have you not seen tiktok? It's the new tinder.
The worship of korean media? not only kpop but the Mangas and shit, they all have huge prettyboys and foids become coomers to that media.
Only people who slay more than prettyboys are masc chads.

Have you not seen tiktok? It's the new tinder.
The worship of korean media? not only kpop but the Mangas and shit, they all have huge prettyboys and foids become coomers to that media.
Only people who slay more than prettyboys are masc chads.
Oh right, no I actively avoid shit like tik tok, k-pop and all that shit. Good luck with your transformation.

I guess having hair is a good start. :feelskek:

wh
y would u wanna be a low t faggot on purpose

wh

y would u wanna be a low t faggot on purpose
I'll never be low T, just came back from sunbathing my testicles and taking a cold shower :feelsdevil:

If anything I was thinking of not growing a beard, as few body hair as possible and as lean as possible, mid to long hair. But with every comment I type I lose hope :feels:
I don't see how that is low T? I'll still have muscle, just not ogre levels of muscle.

I'd do anything to be a pretty boy ngl. And if I was white I'd just get a perm and get lean and then make a tiktok and im set

I'll never be low T, just came back from sunbathing my testicles and taking a cold shower :feelsdevil:

If anything I was thinking of not growing a beard, as few body hair as possible and as lean as possible, mid to long hair. But with every comment I type I lose hope :feels:
I don't see how that is low T? I'll still have muscle, just not ogre levels of muscle.
based testicle sunbather

i do the same, but i apply vitamin d to them :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Sadly, i'm infinitely far from being "pretty", but also non-dimorphic. Ugly, yet masc guys are atleast capable of obtaining roastie poon.

I'd do anything to be a pretty boy ngl. And if I was white I'd just get a perm and get lean and then make a tiktok and im set
Fr, every white can prettyboy to some extent. Sadly I've seen very few black prettyboys, you niggas suffer too much from the thug and bbc stereotypes
based testicle sunbather

i do the same, but i apply vitamin d to them :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
How? Does it increase T levels more?
Sadly, i'm infinitely far from being "pretty", but also non-dimorphic. Ugly, yet masc guys are atleast capable of obtaining roastie poon.
Yeah, the more pretty the easily you'll get jbs, masc has more appeal with roasties.

Fr, every white can prettyboy to some extent. Sadly I've seen very few black prettyboys, you niggas suffer too much from the thug and bbc stereotypes

How? Does it increase T levels more?

Yeah, the more pretty the easily you'll get jbs, masc has more appeal with roasties.
vitamin d applied to testicular tissue increases leydig cel production of sperm and t

Its all about bones

I wished I was 6'5 and a pretty boy, it ain't easy being ugly.