Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wasn't an introvert, I was turned into one and it was probably your case too

F

fernandopox

Banned
-
I wasn't an introvert, I was turned into one and it was probably your case too if you are an introvert incel.

Being outgoing, excentric, cheerful, curious, explorer, outspoken, social, friendly, easy to talk to, being able to easily interact with others and participate in activities, groups, debates, engaging in projects, creating new friends, going to new places, having new experiences and simply not being afraid or even giving a damn about who you really are constitute the best ways we have to develop, grow and live.

During my childhood and teenage years I confronted reality in such a way that rejection became the only lens I could see my life through. Rejection, fear, being mocked, being mogged, being ridiculed, intimidated, treated as an ugly little creature.. I was always the shortest one, the ugliest one, the bitch frame one, the UGLY one. Social validation was an abstract concept for me, but more than that, it was something I decided to exclude from my priorities.

So I became an "introvert", a shy guy, a loner. It wasn't in my inner nature though, I remember my mum having told me that I was quite a cheerful and funny child when I was around 4, 5 or even 6. I became an introvert because I realized I couldn't function normally among the motherfucking normies, Chads and Stacies and their fucking social game, I started to see them from afar, having fun, laughing, growing up and having normal experiences while I was stuck in this hole of mysery and loneliness. I still didn't figure out exactly what it was that was retaining my being. 

With the years I slowly realized the world was full of shit, that most people (aka normies) will go through their lives like nothing happens and everything is alright while I feel that I sink every minute, every second.. 

I remember my first notion of the black pill was the height pill one, I first used to tell myself "well in the end short guys sometimes have strong characters and succeed, they can be tough if they want to", but then I realized how silly it was, a tall guy doesn't even need to open his mouth to get what he wants I mean, he might have to follow a minimum set of rules to get respect and succeed in life whereas we manlets have it so fucking hard. Getting an ounce of respect is hardcore mode, so we downplay it "cool and chilled".  

I had to shape a "peaceful" personality in order to survive, and I am not even mentioning my fear of physical confrontation even with other bitch-framed manlets. I was lucky enough to be considered "cool, generous and kind" by most guys but I ALWAYS knew that women knew my essence, they knew I was afraid of being myself and they took so much advantage. In that sense I wouldn't know if AWALT but many many many are, some girls are a real treasure though, as well as guys I suppose, I try not to put everyone in the same category. 

I was so asphixiated by all this crap, the heightpill, being gay, afraid, ugly, seeing how the best years of my life had been thrown away just because of factors I COULDN'T CHANGE, and yet I have always been relatively normal, I don't consider I am a "mentalcel" (category that I don't agree with but anyway that's not the point here) I think I am rather cool, objectively, clever in most cases but I don't know how to be outgoing, meeting new people, sharing interests (or having interests for that matter fml) or just being functional in society. I am 27 years old and I am currently doing the minimum to live, pay bills and LDAR like wtf? what happened!? What led me here? I didn't fucking ask for it. 

The blackpill hit me hard but not only in the love/sexual/romantic areas, it destroyed my whole world. I cannot go out without thinking that my 5'5 framelet body is represented by a hideous faggot face that people don't like and judge constantly. all that lookism shit has gotten all over me too, like wtf I would like to live without thinking about recessed chins and long faces, or things like that but then again society has proved that everything that matters is LMS. 

Introversion keeps me away from pain, it is away to avoid seeing what I will never be able to get in life: all that awesome social validation, confidence, confort while surrounded with like-minded people, going to parties, having friends, laughing, having a normal life with ups and downs and not exclusively bottom-of-the-barrel downs. 

Spending my day on the internet, laying down on my bed, at home, windows closed, not existing, not even for myself since I am not exactly enjoying it is just a way of coping of colossal proportions. 

If I am a human, why don't I have the right to be an extrovert? Have you thought that extrovert people can be introvert whenever they want? Because you know what it takes to be an introvert? Nothing, just staying away from the garden of social life, retiring to quieter meditative situations, finding inner peace, avoiding people. Do you really think popular Chad would see this as a problem? He probably sees it as a way of relaxing before striking back and harder at the success of his social life. Stacy? Introvert? Do you think she has the time to be shy? She's got a life to live. 

Incels are mostly introvert and high inhib because the world makes it so, society decides we don't get to develop ourselves within the group, we are rubbish, we don't belong because our genetics predisposed our lives and bodies to be away from others. And this is why, I suppose, many people here are poorly articulated, including myself, because there is so much rage caused by something we couldn't control or manipulate and now we are in despair, LDARing and living with the black pill.

I hate being an introvert because this is the way I cope and this is the way my whole life will be spent. It's over.

i was pretty outgoing as a child until about 12-13 when i was relentlessly bullied for several years. Ever since then ive never been able to relate to any human at all and have become fully introverted and isolated.

( The bullies who tormented me all have friends / gf now btw)

I want to die.

That's what social conditioning does to you.

If you're supposedly naturally to born as an extrovert, people will cast you aside (typically they don't want associate with any guy that's not good looking), and condition you into being an introvert.

Such sick deplorable acts that Normies are subconsciously doing :/.

That's fucked up. The lookism fuck you up the most. Can't look at people without analyzing their features.

Well thought out post.

demonanus said:
That's fucked up. The lookism fuck you up the most. Can't look at people without analyzing their features.

We are in a mog or be mogged world, a fuck/marry/kill dynamics, a SMV economy and a Darwinian destiny. Analyzing features is just part of my sad everyday routine among people. However, I think what fucked me up the most was being a freaking short guy, I always believed my life would've been a little bit better if I had been taller. Still subhuman though but I would have been able to be more agressive and corageous when necessary.

QuantumDummy said:
Well thought out post.

Thanks mate, glad you appreciate it. It's as sincere as it can be. I will try to write more about stuff like this especially on Off Topic even when I spent most of my time discussing the black pill in Inceldom Discussion.

I don't know wtf I am. Throughout my life I've alternated between being a total recluse and the life of the party. I legit feel like there's two different people inside of me.

fukmylyf said:
I don't know wtf I am. Throughout my life I've alternated between being a total recluse and the life of the party. I legit feel like there's two different people inside of me.

that's interesting. are you ogre-tier incel? If so, maybe you aren't really introvert/recluse and it's just the black pill hitting you hard at the moment you're peaking in social circles so you draw back.

fernandopox said:
that's interesting. are you ogre-tier incel? If so, maybe you aren't really introvert/recluse and it's just the black pill hitting you hard at the moment you're peaking in social circles so you draw back.

nah, I'm mentalcel tbh.

This was 4th grade for me, I was in anxiety of getting bullied 99% of the time while others were all perfect social butterflies that laughed and always knew what to say and when to say it, especially the one severe sociopath who was behind 70% of the bullying against me

I was extroverted till I went to kindergarden. Then I got bullied so I stopped being.

I was never truly extroverted but I used to be much more outgoing

BeyondHope said:
I was extroverted till I went to kindergarden. Then I got bullied so I stopped being.

yeah, unfortunately that's what happens, you stop BEING.