Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i wasn't able to convict my boyfriend of rape

Guess how many fucks I give

I hate to realize how low standards and objectively pathetic normies are, and still, soyciety thinks they are better than us because of some millimeters of bones. Fucking brave new clown world.

Also JFL at the retarded sex haver who was in couple with this crazy foid.

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Stupid bitch. I dont get it. You fuck your boyfriend all the time. But you guys get drunk and he fucks you and its rape?

Or maybe she is so upset because she never fucked him. She was just cucking him and he finally got tired of her fucking Chad and decided maybe its his turn to have sex with his girlfriend. Idk. Either way LUL

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Stupid bitch. I dont get it. You fuck your boyfriend all the time. But you guys get drunk and he fucks you and its rape?

Or maybe she is so upset because she never fucked him. She was just cucking him and he finally got tired of her fucking Chad and decided maybe its his turn to have sex with his girlfriend. Idk. Either way LUL

Yeah. Probably some schmuck she was in an open relationship with that she was not giving sex to but was using for some purpose. He got fed up and took advantage of her drunk ass.