Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was wrong about something: ugly boys CANNOT become friends with girls

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I thought that looks didn't matter for a friendship between a boy and a girl because I'm a genuine truecel ogre and I had a lot of female friends in high school. It just sank in. I realize I was wrong. I realize I didn't have any female friends in high school after all. They were just acquaintances. Not friends. If you don't hang out during weekends, and you only see each other at school, only time spent together being lunch breaks at the cafetaria, you are NOT friends. You still have to pass the looks threshold in order to become friends with a girl, and only a fakecel would be able to meet that standard.

ive never had any proper friends

Most female colleagues only interacted with me in school/highschool for answers in tests

Well no shit, only works if they think you're gay or you're a small boy.

no shit sherlock

Wtf is a friendship with a woman?
there is nothing in common with you and a woman

yes, no one's a friend unless they hang out with you outside of school/work
but ultimately school and work still define those relationships, once the two of you don't go to the same school or office anymore, chances are high you won't hang out at all anymore
you will have exceptional difficulty having friends of either sex if you aren't popular wherever you go in your education and your career, because "keeping" friends from the previous space is rare and they usually go away anyway once you move on to another space

I never had a female friend.

Looks do matter in friendships.

If you are attractive, men want to associate with you in order to increase their own SMV, and females want to get closer to you in order for you to fuck them.

If you are unattractive, people have nothing to gain from becoming friends with you though, unless you are high status despite your looks.

JFL at having female "friends"

Not even chad has female friends. He understands the only use women have

QRHM

same literally all foids i know at school are acquaintances to me. Ive never even hung out with one. It's always guys

I had a female friend but she friendzoned me

I avoided becoming friends with male friendship groups who had a lot of interaction with female friendship groups.

Men and women cannot be friends.
Not that it matters, because foids are terrible "friends" anyways.

They can, they will give validation and ego inflation to foids, but foids will not give a chance to them

Ive tried to be friends with foids in the past. It never works out. They just use you for food and attention

For every 5k post after 30k you can pick a rank of your choice.

I chosed grey to fight for my greycels brothers.

i honour your sacrifice

I never understood this whole 'friendzone' meme. Girls ignored me all my life no matter how social I was. I never had trouble having male friends but socializing with women is impossible.

The only way you can become a friend of a woman as an ugly man is if she assumes you are gay.

Most female colleagues only interacted with me in school/highschool for answers in tests
damn son, i didn't even get to have that. You know it never began for me

You realize most of your HS friends are just guys who you saw in weekdays, after ending HS.

But still disagree, you can make a girl friend as an ugly guy, although that will be pointless

I've never had any friend of the opposite gender.

Yes, this is very true. Women are very shallow. Even to be friends with them, you need to be good-looking. If not, they'll keep you around as someone to provide attention to her. An orbiter. But she doesn't even she orbiters as real people. Just stringing you along so that you give her more attention.

Once you realise that women are only going to be friends with you if you're good-looking, then you begin to dislike women.
Yes, this is very true. Women are very shallow. Even to be friends with them, you need to be good-looking. If not, they'll keep you around as someone to provide attention to her. An orbiter. But she doesn't even she orbiters as real people. Just stringing you along so that you give her more attention.

Once you realise that women are only going to be friends with you if you're good-looking, then you begin to dislike women.