Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was wrong about myself

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
For a long time I’ve thought that the reason I couldn’t get a girlfriend was because I hadn’t tried. Even with my autism and height, I thought I could get a girlfriend if I simply tried. So I decided to try dating apps for the first time a few weeks ago. But I get no matches. This is when I realized I’m not as special as I thought.

1. "I don't have time for drama; I'm too busy being awesome."
  2. "Confidence is my style, and success is my lifestyle."
  3. "Failure is not an option; I only know how to succeed."
  4. "Haters gonna hate, but I'll keep shining."
  5. "Work hard, play hard, and always stay true to yourself."

1. "In a world where you can be anything, be kind."
  2. "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." - Mahatma Gandhi
  3. "Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery." - J.K. Rowling
  4. "The more you understand yourself, the more silence there is, the healthier you are." - Maxime Lagacé
  5. "The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton
  6. "Embrace the glorious mess that you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
  7. "It's not our differences that divide us. It's our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences." - Audre Lorde
  8. "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein
  9. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A.A. Milne
  10. "The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Autism is a worse death sentence than looks, height, and race.

I fucked your mother btw :feelsaww:

Never began if you actually have autism.

Being a mentalcel is gravely underestimated

don't try dating apps they're a lost cause for any non-Chads