Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was witness to a brutal mogging last night

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I went out drinking because I wanted to get out of the house. It was a smallish bar that had live music going. There was a group behind me having a birthday (they all look mid 20s). They were being typical normans drinking and dancing and having fun.

This other couple comes into the dance area and they start pulling out some crazy dance moves. Like, high level dancing happening. The guy was definitely a lankcel looking guy but I assume the girl he was with was his gf. After dancing for a bit, the guy dancer went to the bar to get some drinks. The girl dancer stayed behind and started doing crazy dance moves with the birthday boy from the group behind me. Everyone was cheering them on.

I turned to look at the dancer guy at the bar and I'll never forget that look. He had slowly turned around to see what all the cheering was about, saw his dancer gf dancing hardcore with this other guy, and slowly shook his head and sat down. His face just said "IT'S OVER." Shoulders slumped, head down.

The girl dancer walked over to him but he wasn't having it. He looked completely depressed. I watched him pay for the drinks immediately and grab her arm and both of them leave. Lmaoooooo he got mogged to oblivion. I've never seen it happen live and up close to someone else before.

giphy.gif

Leaving the house isn't really worth it

It's over for moggedcels

This could happen to any norman. This is why many norman's brains rewire into liking open relationships and cuckolding. They know they can't avoid the mogging so might as well go along with it.

This could happen to any norman. This is why many norman's brains rewire into liking open relationships and cuckolding. They know they can't avoid the mogging so might as well go along with it.

facts.

Let this be known that unless you’re chad, your girl is eligible to be taken away. And quite easily at that

God dam that some hERo fuel. Please tell me he brutally murdered the bitch when he got home

mogs are suicidefuel material, not JFL material