Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was watching cringe compilations on yt and then i dawned on me... half of that shit is only considered cringe cause the person doing it is ugly.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I mean fr. I've seen chads and stacies do way cringier shit on the internet. I mean, what about that stupid pretty boy who got all that clout for just posting a video on yt doing NOTHING and got hundreds of thousands of views?! Why doesnt he get in a cringe compilation? Cause hes attractive.

Its official. Being ugly is already cringe, so anything you is just adding to that. On the other side though?! You could put olivia rodrigo and dua lipa doing a remake of two girls one cup together and they would still be famous and rich and no one would give a shit.

Im not joking. The most people would do
Is pretend it didnt happen, like that jennifer lawrence plastered with cum photo, that disappeared from peoples minds in a year or two after it.

Theres no bigger offense to soyciety than being ugly.

I used to watch cringe comps when they were popular just to feel better about myself:forcedsmile:

I sometimes got filmed drunk af in clubs probably i am one in these too

Water.
But yeah, when I'm ashamed to do something I sometimes ask myself "Would Chad be ashamed?", and the answer is always, obviously, "No". Everything Chad does is based because he's Chad.

I mean fr. I've seen chads and stacies do way cringier shit on the internet. I mean, what about that stupid pretty boy who got all that clout for just posting a video on yt doing NOTHING and got hundreds of thousands of views?! Why doesnt he get in a cringe compilation? Cause hes attractive.

Its official. Being ugly is already cringe, so anything you is just adding to that. On the other side though?! You could put olivia rodrigo and dua lipa doing a remake of two girls one cup together and they would still be famous and rich and no one would give a shit.

Im not joking. The most people would do
Is pretend it didnt happen, like that jennifer lawrence plastered with cum photo, that disappeared from peoples minds in a year or two after it.

Theres no bigger offense to soyciety than being ugly.

Look up Jeremy fragrance, dude is so cringe yet since he is good looking he wins at life, only thing is now the age pill is creeping up on him but he still mogs me to the moon and back

This is true. Seems like a water is wet tread, but this is not something people think about in general.

Tiktok is based on this phenomenon. Stacies and chads doing ridiculous dances are hot. Ugly guys doing the same thing are shamed.