Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was watching a show yesterday

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
And the ugly teen character was locked in a freezer, he was freed but in a bad way. I was hoping they killed him off as he had taken off his shirt to keep his girlfriend warm. Unfortunately, he’s alive but may have impairments. Now I’m actively rooting for ugly guys to be killed off in media. I like seeing Chads go as well but goddamn, Lookism even permeates into shit like this. Yeah, people are drawn to good looking characters but to want to see ugly ones written off?

And the ugly teen character was locked in a freezer, he was freed but in a bad way. I was hoping they killed him off as he had taken off his shirt to keep his girlfriend warm. ?
sounds like a beta cuck

I’m actively rooting for ugly guys to be killed off in media. I like seeing Chads go as well but goddamn, Lookism even permeates into shit like this.
Same, seeing that guy in your avatar makes me hate you.

Same, seeing that guy in your avatar makes me hate you.

At least I can say it was the avatar whereas IRL, it’s my own face that causes the hate.

I notice blackpills in movies and TV all the time