Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was visiting a friend of mine that moved out of the city, my crush is also friends with her so she and 8 others came too, and this is what happened

M

Mulato-Cel

Banned
-
One of my good friends moved to the city, and his best friend decided to organize a trip to his house, we were many and I didn't sleep good the night before.
When I got to the bus station I discovered that my oneitis (well, second oneitis) was there, Wich didn't surprised me at all, but we didn't talk since things got weird when I told her that I loved her, there a good amount of people, I was wondering how could he have so many friends, but considering that he was kind even to a subhuman like me, he deserves it.
Anyway, it was a 3 hour trip, my sleepiness was increasing.
When we reached his house we hugged and talked for a bit, then went to his backyard to talk for a while, I didn't talk much since he was the only one I got along with, I was there as an extra I guess.
A few neighbors of him joined us, they were 3 dudes and a girl, all of them good looking, but there was one that looked like a Chad lite, like Eren Yeager lol. The very moment "Eren" arrived I noticed that my oneitis couldn't stop looking at him, I thought well shit.
I started falling asleep, my friend noticed and brought me a pillow so I could rest.
I fell asleep for like an hour, when I woke up my oneitis was making out with Eren, they didn't even respect that I was there sleeping, they waited for everyone to get out and then went at it what the fuck
I got up and they didn't care they were still at it, my friend left me there with the pillow, and apparently went to the grocery store with the rest.

Then I remember how I spent months trying my best with this girl, reading PUA stuff, making her laugh and giving her gifts and this man just had to exist for an hour and he Succeeded wtf

This is really unjust

Welcome to the club buddy.

Foids only care about looks she would never consider you even if you were the last person on earth, but hey at least she was nice enough to not torment you.

Dont be sad over no hoe bud youre better than that, just cope or rope.

No foid will ever love you for you and only you they will only use you and get rid of you when youre not useful anymore.

C O P E OR R O P E

Then I remember how I spent months trying my best with this girl, reading PUA stuff, making her laugh and giving her gifts and this man just had to exist for an hour and he Succeeded wtf

This is really unjust
Hahahahahahahaha sounds very familiar. The ones who win also put in the least amount of effort

Foids only care about looks she would never consider you even if you were the last person on earth, but hey at least she was nice enough to not torment you.

No foid will ever love you for you and only you they will only use you and get rid of you when youre not useful anymore.

C O P E OR R O P E

C O P E OR R O P E
Well she somewhat tormented me
I sent her a card telling her that I loved her (it was an anonymous card) and then I told her I was the one that wrote it.
She just smiled and said, oh....
And then she pretended that the card thing never happened

@erenyeager congrats bro :feelsokman:

im sorry you had to deal with this, it truly is sad just seeing it happen in front of you, hearing about is one thing but experiencing is rage inducing
Dragon Ball Super GIF by TOEI Animation UK
If only he had the green eyes I would have said he was Eren in real life
And yeah the trip was 3 days ago and I'm still somewhat frustrated

Hahahahahahahaha sounds very familiar. The ones who win also put in the least amount of effort
Who designed this gay game wtf

Winning women over is not about effort. The only effort which makes sense is moving to a place where your looks are more exotic and desirable

Well she somewhat tormented me
I sent her a card telling her that I loved her (it was an anonymous card) and then I told her I was the one that wrote it.
She just smiled and said, oh....
And then she pretended that the card thing never happened

If only he had the green eyes I would have said he was Eren in real life
And yeah the trip was 3 days ago and I'm still somewhat frustrated

Who designed this gay game wtf
My dad once told me you should send colored love letters to girls. I know it sounds bluepilled, but the color might just make the difference

She’s just testing you bro! Just hold frame for a few more years bro! Don’t forget to make strong eye contact bro!

@erenyeager congrats bro :feelsokman:

im sorry you had to deal with this, it truly is sad just seeing it happen in front of you, hearing about is one thing but experiencing is rage inducing
Dragon Ball Super GIF by TOEI Animation UK
Looks like alternate me finally got laid. Still incel as this universe me still hasn't gotten laid
She’s just testing you bro! Just hold frame for a few more years bro! Don’t forget to make strong eye contact bro!
It's over if they like bossy men.

A woman knows if she will fuck you or not the first time she sees you. There's no personality shit that will change her mind if she finds you ugly. Unfortunately, to women most men are ugly.

One of my good friends moved to the city, and his best friend decided to organize a trip to his house, we were many and I didn't sleep good the night before.
When I got to the bus station I discovered that my oneitis (well, second oneitis) was there, Wich didn't surprised me at all, but we didn't talk since things got weird when I told her that I loved her, there a good amount of people, I was wondering how could he have so many friends, but considering that he was kind even to a subhuman like me, he deserves it.
Anyway, it was a 3 hour trip, my sleepiness was increasing.
When we reached his house we hugged and talked for a bit, then went to his backyard to talk for a while, I didn't talk much since he was the only one I got along with, I was there as an extra I guess.
A few neighbors of him joined us, they were 3 dudes and a girl, all of them good looking, but there was one that looked like a Chad lite, like Eren Yeager lol. The very moment "Eren" arrived I noticed that my oneitis couldn't stop looking at him, I thought well shit.
I started falling asleep, my friend noticed and brought me a pillow so I could rest.
I fell asleep for like an hour, when I woke up my oneitis was making out with Eren, they didn't even respect that I was there sleeping, they waited for everyone to get out and then went at it what the fuck
I got up and they didn't care they were still at it, my friend left me there with the pillow, and apparently went to the grocery store with the rest.

This is really unjust
By the way I'm retarded, I said her instead of him on the title

My dad once told me you should send colored love letters to girls. I know it sounds bluepilled, but the color might just make the difference
Would work, for normies

3 hours just to see your crush making out with some guy , Brutal as fuck.

You waited to long to make a move bro. He was more confident.:soy::soy:

Women needs their rights taken away because all this casual stuff is degenerate.

Women needs their rights taken away because all this casual stuff is degenerate.
Based. Men have to stop being pussies and stop following cucked laws.

That's just pure Ragefuel, that fucking sucks