Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was using personality theory and just be white theory on a girl and i thought she liked me.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I was in full personality max mode in class today. I was wearing a nice pair of jeans and a stylish euro pastels shirt.
Then I was placed to work with this cute latina girl that I've been eyeing for a while now.
She's got a nice face but she would definitely be my looksmatch.
I went full personality mode when I was talking to her about the work, I looked her straight in the eyes, talked normally and didn't figdet around.
She was also looking me in the eyes and keeping up with the conversation.
Then I see her give me this look a few times
ehbsmvxhoafxvoiyj7ck.jpg

I thought just be white theory and PERSONALITY theory where actually working, but then I realized that we are just talking to each other because we got placed with each other and she wouldn't talk to me if we werent.

Last edited:
personality doesn't mean shit if you don't got them looks.

I think JBW theory does not work in America if you are 3/10.

And what is "personality game"???

You cant pretend a "personality", if you are an interesting and differentiated you will demonstrate it naturally, you cant pretend to be this.

Boy have I had this happen to me.

When you know if you weren't subhuman they might actually be into you...

I think JBW theory does not work in America if you are 3/10.

And what is "personality game"???

You cant pretend a "personality", if you are an interesting and differentiated you will demonstrate it naturally, you cant pretend to be this.
I live in an area where there are more blacks and Hispanics than white people so theoretically jbw theory could work since there are fewer white guys.

Boy have I had this happen to me.

When you know if you weren't subhuman they might actually be into you...
Yeah I was completely bluepilled in that moment, I was thinking that she actually liked me and I forgot that I'm ugly as fuck.

Yeah I was completely bluepilled in that moment, I was thinking that she actually liked me and I forgot that I'm ugly as fuck.

Everyone's brain wants to have hope.

Some people are just too dumb to look at context. Of course girls will talk with you if you're on the same team. I'm sure they'd rather you were a hunk, but business is business. Something you need to understand.

Some people are just too dumb to look at context. Of course girls will talk with you if you're on the same team. I'm sure they'd rather you were a hunk, but business is business. Something you need to understand.
Damn it's because I was being brave and looking her in the eyes, I thought i had a chance.

JBW and personality theories are less legit than people claiming they can live off sunlight.

Go for it dude. The only way to learn whether or not you are in interpreting body language correct is to get feedback.

I expect your full report back here after you are rejected.

Go for it dude. The only way to learn whether or not you are in interpreting body language correct is to get feedback.

I expect your full report back here after you are rejected.
If I go for it I will just make a fool of myself and get rejected, normies don't realize that woman tell guys they like them.

If I go for it I will just make a fool of myself and get rejected, normies don't realize that woman tell guys they like them.
Getting rejected is part of who you are as an incel. Multiple rejections are a rite of passage for us.

I don't understand how you some of you have been blackpilled for years and still fall for this bluepilled bullshit. You need cleansing. You can never be a truecel until you give up this bluepilled faggatry.

I don't understand how you some of you have been blackpilled for years and still fall for this bluepilled bullshit. You need cleansing. You can never be a truecel until you give up this bluepilled faggatry.
The heat of the moment was causing my mind to feel bluepilled, at that moment I wasn't thinking about my ugliness I was just thinking about PERSONALITY.
I only came to my senses afterwards.

The heat of the moment was causing my mind to feel bluepilled, at that moment I wasn't thinking about my ugliness I was just thinking about PERSONALITY.
I only came to my senses afterwards.

This is bad. You should never be falling for this bluepilled personality propaganda. We need to put you into blackpill rehabilitation and baptise you in the blood of St. Blackops2cel. It's the only way.