Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was thinking of doing standup comedy

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
With blackpill humor.
My topics would include tinder, race, relationships and catfishing.

Black humor? Go for it. Might be the only way to discuss these issues openly/mainstream

You'll probably get crucified next to StBlackOps2cel and get the banner placed on r/AmIyugly, maybe just to keep the Stacy lites out.

Battlefield3cel said:
Black humor?  Go for it. Might be the only way to discuss these issues openly/mainstream

I will also discuss Chad's and Stacie's
I will include roasties as well.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You'll probably get crucified next to StBlackOps2cel and get the banner placed on r/AmIyugly, maybe just to keep the Stacy lites out.

Not really cause tinder would be a good topic to discuss.

catfishman23 said:
I will also discuss Chad's and Stacie's
I will include roasties as well.

Yeah.  Just so you know I meant the genre of comedy. Not african/african American humor lol

Battlefield3cel said:
Yeah.  Just so you know I meant the genre of comedy. Not african/african American humor lol

I will be talking about different races of Chad's
Chad thundercock
Enriques
BBC aka Tyrone's.

catfishman23 said:
I will be talking about different races of Chad's
Chad thundercock
Enriques
BBC aka Tyrone's.

You could pull it off. Sarah Silverman made a career out of 'taboo' topics in comedy. But yeah she was pretty hot lol

Why do we call the black Chad, Tyrone? Jamal sounds more fitting

Nautica1983 said:
Why do we call the black Chad, Tyrone? Jamal sounds more fitting

I'm guessing Tyrone sounds more manly for a black guy.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUgQPzq6ifc[/video]

Have some inspiration.

JovanD said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUgQPzq6ifc[/video]
Have some inspiration.
I like Louis CK, but he had some shit going down on him from the other week, and I kind of feel sorry for the guy.

Just don't mention catfishing and you'll be fine. The WKs in the audience might get physical.

You could give it a try on youtube, make some short, simple black pill videos with a funny undertone. Nothing too long, just a point you wanna make for 5 minutes max, with some humor mixed in, and see how it goes. Humorous videos without live audience are hard tho, imho. Even the comedians I like, when they do their solo podcasts I think it sucks. At least they need a couple of other dudes so there is some exchange, like Patrice O'Neal had.