Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was thinking about killing myself but i will live to see the world burn instead.

B

BlackPillBrutality

Self-banned
-
Fuck this gay ass earth, I'm still stuck in my parents house listening to fighting and arguing about random shit but once i move out i'm gonna start coping hard with more and more vidya, anime and weed. I'm currently sober and miserable because i'm a poorcel but i'm studying for a cloud security job and gonna get a apartment once i get better credit. Life is still shit but atleast i am able to watch this world burn to the ground :feelshaha::feelsohh:

Moneymaxxing is the best way to cope with being an incel. No need to be incel and poor.

Moneymaxxing is the best way to cope with being an incel. No need to be incel and poor.
It's already hard enough being ugly and short but also being poor is basically over tier. I will probably just rope if i can't succeed in tech, I always get rejected at job interviews meanwhile the white tall normie gets the job. Incels need to moneymaxx for themselves and their copes

It's already hard enough being ugly and short but also being poor is basically over tier. I will probably just rope if i can't succeed in tech, I always get rejected at job interviews meanwhile the white tall normie gets the job. Incels need to moneymaxx for themselves and their copes
Exactly, good luck on career maxxing cause I hear competition in tech is brutal these days due to importation of millions of tech curry niggers