Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I was talking to a colleague and he mentioned "government mandated girlfriends."

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
I'm an armycel, and I was having a conversation with a colleague who I suspect is aware of the 'Blackpill' because he's used terms such as "wage-cuck" and "clown world" in previous conversations I've had with him. Well, recently, I was having a conversation with him and somehow the topic of whores/prostitutes came up. I said to him "you know what would massively improve morale in the army? Brothels on every base." And he says in response "or... OR, government mandated girlfriends" :feelsthink:

I couldn't do anything but laugh after he said that :feelskek:

End chad having lifetime harems, end foids racking up body counts.

If government mandated girlfriends ever exists, they probably will be over 35-40 yo and all the divorce laws apply to anyone who requests for one.

Watch out he could be baiting you to reveal your power level.

Ask him if he has an account here

I'm an armycel, and I was having a conversation with a colleague who I suspect is aware of the 'Blackpill' because he's used terms such as "wage-cuck" and "clown world" in previous conversations I've had with him.
:blackpill::feelskek:

Lucky you
I really want to meet a blackpilled individual irl

BETA UPRISING NOOOOOW :reeeeee:

Last edited:
I'm an armycel, and I was having a conversation with a colleague who I suspect is aware of the 'Blackpill' because he's used terms such as "wage-cuck" and "clown world" in previous conversations I've had with him. Well, recently, I was having a conversation with him and somehow the topic of whores/prostitutes came up. I said to him "you know what would massively improve morale in the army? Brothels on every base." And he says in response "or... OR, government mandated girlfriends" :feelsthink:

Wow, having a based friend in real life, I'm jealous.

...and the Mortyposter should get a government-mandated harem.

B

Based, I need a government mandated gf