Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was talking to a blackcel and currycel today

T

TheLoadbalancER

Greycel
I was walking out of the train station when these two guys approached me. One was a manlet fat currycel and the other was some manlet ethopian truecel. They asked me help on how to improve their english. I just gave them some bluepilled advice and told them to be more confident. It was over for both of them. I tried my best to be nice to them. Why does life have to be brutal for some people

LMAO (laughing my ass off)

What is this Greycel gathering here.

TheLoadbalancER

Greycel​

Joined Oct 12, 2024 Posts 20

Whenever I talk or see the guys who somehow have it even worse than me, it literally ruins my day. Idk how it makes most people (normies) happy when they mog others, it makes me literally sad. Like, one of my roommates is an average-faced 184cm guy that has literally told me he likes male competition (pretty much talking about mogging) and it makes him feel good about being ‘tall’ and shit. Weird as shit since he’s like 4 centimetres taller than me so he ain’t even tall, but I guess normies are narcissists so that’s why they think this way in response to mogging.