Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was supposed to buy gym membership yesterday/today.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
But of course I was rotting all day. Sleeping for 15 hours a day, I think it’s my new record.
I don’t know what the fuck is going on since I improved my diet and somehow I feel worse maybe I’m dying.
I have those weird red spots all over my body and my heart hurts more than usual.

Also yesterday I got extremely drunk and puked all over my bathroom had to clean that up which took me 2 hours.

Livin a dream.

Damn I can't sympathize with retards who don't know their alcohol limit. That's reserved for retarded femoid whores, I had that figured out by 16.

Rotting > gym

I bought a yearly membership at the start of the year but I started going last week jfl

veggies and fruits aren't healthy
eat more meat, eggs, dairy if u can...
I've been eating basically only meat eggs and dairy for the last two years and I didn't really feel healthy
I bought a yearly membership at the start of the year but I started going last week jfl
I know how that feels

I prefer to rot tbh besides i can't lift shit because my back is deformed