Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was suppose to be a gazzilionaire athlete

Wombles

Wombles

Slowly losing my mind.
★★★★★
I've spent more time on a football then a few of you have sleeping, from around 3 years old I was forced to play with the ball get a feel with it at such a young age and also got trained properly at 6 with me getting beaten if I failed drills missed shots or failed to dribble past obstacles however I am utterly hopeless at it from 6 till 14 I was in a academy not some top tier one but I was a substitute before they originally dropped me. My father was a coach for football team a long time ago, albeit however he failed to develop me into a decent player well that's complete and utter cope. I was born to not succeed I have terrible hand eye coordination and a overall weak frame and build (im 5 ft 6) even tho at my prime (3 years ago) I was in decent shape but not off someone who's been training since they could walk I lacked vision determination and drive from continues failure as well as trauma from beatings off poor performances, genetics are everything. A person with a fraction of the time I spent on football is in a professional football league slaying stacies whilst I'm here rotting ovER. Also imagine your delusional father telling friends and family how much you trained in football only to amount to nothing as I've quit two years ago at 16 because he saw 0 potential in me now I'm living a normagroid life studying at some place with zero outside life or interaction with foids :feelsbadman:.
And now for my signature poem.

From a young age I was forced to play football,
From a cycle of continuous failure I've lost my soul,
All the beatings to my body have taken a toll,
From where I am now there's no place lower I can fall.

~Wombles

Just a reminder that if Messi didn't take HGH, he would be some janitor, but instead he's a world-class athlete.

Look at that Nigger Lamine Yamal. 16 and already has the potential of a professional player and was even blessed by the prescence of one of the best (Lionel Messi). He is fucking rich and is slaying stacies at 16 while we rot.

Brutal. Genetics really are everything.
Even in cases of poorfag nobodies like Cristiano who made it out through brute effort, he already had the genetics for height and face doing him a favor.

Seems like he was trying to force you to play football.
Did you ever like playing football growing up?
I remember my parents wanted me to play football but I knew it wasn't for me so I just didn't do any sports besides weightlifting because I knew it wouldn't make any difference I'd probably be on the bench all season.

Matter fact I have a chad brother who's 6'2 and a professional basketball player while fckn rot in my room and people say "Looks and genetics don't matter bro" fml. :cryfeels:

Look at that Nigger Lamine Yamal. 16 and already has the potential of a professional player and was even blessed by the prescence of one of the best (Lionel Messi). He is fucking rich and is slaying stacies at 16 while we rot.
Yeah I can't stand faggots doing that well at such a young age.
Seems like he was trying to force you to play football.
Did you ever like playing football growing up?
I remember my parents wanted me to play football but I knew it wasn't for me so I just didn't do any sports besides weightlifting because I knew it wouldn't make any difference I'd probably be on the bench all season.

Matter fact I have a chad brother who's 6'2 and a professional basketball player while fckn rot in my room and people say "Looks and genetics don't matter bro" fml. :cryfeels:
No I hated football with every fibre it was the only reason I suffered and got beat can't stand to watch fags play it shame its so popular everywhere also must be suifuel having such a successful brother just god letting you know it could have been you.

Tfw I know for a fact that one of the guys from a year or two behind mine back in middle school is now a millionaire footballer because his father was a sports coach and got him a place on one of the major clubs in the city, while I'm just rotting because my family are poorfags:feelsbadman:.