Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was stopped by the counterterrorism police at the airport a few days ago.

Nograsscel

Nograsscel

mensrights.is
★★★★
They took my phone and downloaded its data (I presume they downloaded the SIM card as well) and took my photo, DNA and fingerprints and then intERviewed me. On the plus side, I got a free glass of water which would have cost £2.50 at the airport. Feel free to post violent content and threats because nothing really happens. My phone was new and I use Tor so they don't have much data. Plus I signed out remotely so the Jews don't have access to my personal accounts (they do anyways because of the TEMPORA programme, but whatever).

On the downside, I was making a Pokemon-style Elliot Rodger card game on scratch, but I decided to delete it out of precaution. Death to Israel.

Last edited:
So never go to a jewport? Good to know.

Why did they “stop” you

Why did they “stop” you
They didn't tell me. Over the last few months I just ragemaxxed and lost patience with NPCs, basically spoke my thoughts. A few days after this some foid reported me to FBI but they couldn't do shit because I wasn't an American citizen :feelskek:.

Last edited:
you are probably the most prepared than any of us. Most of us would talk immediately due to loneliness and hope they would want to be friends (which would lead to then shooting us for being ugly).

you are probably the most prepared than any of us. Most of us would talk immediately due to loneliness and hope they would want to be friends (which would lead to then shooting us for being ugly).
Honestly it was nice to have a chat. I had absolutely zero anxiety for some reason, perhaps because they were much nicer than the average normie on the street. Interviewer was a woman, I can imagine some incels would seize the opportunity to test out the hybristophilia halo :feelskek:.

Why would they stop you? Did they have print outs of you committing a crime?

Why would they stop you? Did they have print outs of you committing a crime?
Nah they're allowed to stop without a reason. Presumably their mass surveillance system picked up my online posts and I was travelling to Pakistan (jihadist groups and bomb-making training up in the north).

as long as they don't delete or nuke all my data i don't care about personal privacy
i don't intend to cause harm, i rather neet for rest of my life

I think it's more of a Pakistan thing than an incel thing

Wait, you were stopped in Pakistan?

Wait, you were stopped in Pakistan?
No, in the UK on the way back at passport control. It was probably targeted because it according to the stats (Schedule 7 of the counterterrorism act) it only happens to 7 people daily on average throughout the UK.

Last edited:
No, in the UK on the way back at passport control.
So you were stopped when you were returning; it was probably due to the fact you were coming back from a country such as Pakistan I'd say.

Nah they're allowed to stop without a reason. Presumably their mass surveillance system picked up my online posts and I was travelling to Pakistan (jihadist groups and bomb-making training up in the north).
I never knew that I only thought they stopped criminals however as long as there wasn't any trouble for you then that is good.

Honestly it was nice to have a chat. I had absolutely zero anxiety for some reason, perhaps because they were much nicer than the average normie on the street. Interviewer was a woman, I can imagine some incels would seize the opportunity to test out the hybristophilia halo :feelskek:.
They are nice to get information out of you dont be fooled, Torture isnt legal anymore.

They are nice to get information out of you dont be fooled, Torture isnt legal anymore.
True tbh. I didn't really hide much but I had to cover my legal grounds when they asked things like "Do you support Hamas?" and pressed further on it.

free water... Is wet
And refreshing!