Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was starting to fantasize about this quiet girl

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Then I went to her VSCO and it's a bunch of party pics and a pics with numerous Chad's as well as her being thrown around by a Chad. I don't take leftovers. I am fine dying alone.

how does one become an ex-mentalcel?

All females including the quite ones have had their roasties devastated by Chad.

VSCO is like an artsy version of Instagram.

sorry bud, she's probably quiet because she's too worn out from Chad digging her out over the weekend.

that was always the worst sui fuel for me. I know better now

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't Oneitis or anything because I am blackpilled and i know the reality of what her vagina and emotions have been through. It was just a minor little fantasy and a trip to her VSCO confirmed what I already knew.

cyborgglory said:
VSCO is like an artsy version of Instagram.

sorry bud, she's probably quiet because she's too worn out from Chad digging her out over the weekend.

And here I thought VSCO was an artsy version of Facebook. LDARing for as long as I have will make me lose tracks of what's hip nowadays. Would the average normie know what VSCO is? Is it that popular?

Morf12 said:
And here I thought VSCO was an artsy version of Facebook. LDARing for as long as I have will make me lose tracks of what's hip nowadays. Would the average normie know what VSCO is? Is it that popular?

its kinda niche. I only know because my oneitis had one.

it's a girl thing really. only the most normie of the norman would have actually heard of it.

Morf12 said:

Yeah females have it it's essentially Instagram for females with no like or comments so they can post whatever since there's no feedback

this happens because your brain is shouting IS THERE LIFE BEFORE DEATH?

No females are quiet around Chad