Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I WAS SPANKED BY MY FOID TEACHER IN THE FIRST YEAR OF ELEMENTARY (ALL FOID DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED)

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
I literally stayed quiet and did nothing but be a truecel. Every day that damn woman pulled my ear until it turned red, and for no reason at all. She punched me in the back when I messed up a class on the public board. And it was always me....I WAS THE UGLIEST, I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.women take pleasure in hitting you if you are ugly, and if you are defenseless because you are a child, she will.

I WAS ABUSED BY BEING PUNCHED EVERY DAY BY MY FOID TEACHER. That old bitch (she must be old these days) screamed at me with that disgusting spit of hers spitting in my face.

ALL FOID DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED

get back at her, find out where she lives.

Noodles are cruel to ricecels they see as ugly, including their own sons and pupils

Wa

how did you parents allow that to slide. women should have their brain parsed by a 10mm for even considering laying their hands on people as oppressed as us.

get back at her, find out where she lives.

I don't know where she currently lives, it's been a long time... I still remember, maybe she's dead.

how did you parents allow that to slide. women should have their brain parsed by a 10mm for even considering laying their hands on people as oppressed as us.

I even told my mother, she always said I was rude and that she was scolding me for learning.

I even told my mother, she always said I was rude and that she was scolding me for learning.
Wow, thank God we have easy access to guns where I live. Self defense is a human right

True, Mogs me for being spanked, I never had a woman want BDSM with me or any interaction at all.
only cuckolds like that, and I was beaten precisely for being truecel

At least u r not touchless

I wouldnt mind a hot foid teacher spanking me. But if your foid teacher was ugly then sorry