Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was so fucking desperate for a woman that I licked her asshole

N

NYincel

Banned
-
She humiliated me and told me to lick her butthole after work and she didn't wash it even. Let me wipe it with a towel but it was never clean. Now I wouldn't do it, but there was a time I was extremely desperate. 

I was cooking for her, cleaning and even giving her a few hundred every month. Made me massage her back all the time. She used to tell people I'm her bf. I never even got to fuck her, she told me she is religious.I think she was a virgin though, im not an expert. She was truly fucked in the head.

Did it work or did you just get cucked

You should have fucked her butt

eating ass is disgusting tbh, eating pussy is were its at

Cool story bro.

You should have been a fart nigga and absorbed her farts.

KV3 said:
Did it work or did you just get cucked

I could have married her but she was soooooooooooooooo fucked in the head. Still is single and has cats.

that's just fucking disgusting

I'll take "shit that never happened" for $500

Octopusgun2 said:
You should have been a fart nigga and absorbed her farts.

She farted on my tongue a few times. At first it was a turn on seeing her backside but after a while it made me feel disgusting.

this is a whole new level of subhuman tbh

NYincel said:
She farted on my tongue a few times. At first it was a turn on seeing her backside but after a while it made me feel disgusting.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

jagermeister said:
this is a whole new level of subhuman tbh
Well, she sniffed my desperation from the CL ad I wrote. I said I'll do ANYTHING for a woman. I was her fucking slave for a year.

i rlly hope this is fake tbh

lmfao