Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was so fucking delusional

TripleCel

TripleCel

Recruit
★★★
Holy shit, looking back I realize how fucking delusional I was in regards to my looks. I thought I was good looking (pretty boy) and that I mog a lot of people my age, when in reality I was probably mogged by everyone I knew.

just LOL @ me for thinking I look good in the mirror and in irl but only ugly in the camera, goddamn I was fucking retarded. I thought I actually had a fair chance at life, that I'll get a nice gf and all. when in reality I just didn't realize how over it is for me.

Now I'm ugly and I know it, when I try to truthfully compare myself to others I realize that I'm pretty much mogged by 90% of males if not more, even by the ones that I would have considered to be "nerds". I wish I could just wake up and not be a deformed fucking subhuman trash.

I like how I look when I'm alone, but once I'm compared to anyone else I see how ugly I am.

Remember.

> ER

> LDAR

> ROPE

at least you are blackpilled and know the truth thats all that matters

Tbh my opinion of my appearance is getting better with age, I used to think I was a 2, now I think I'm about a 4. Still incel as fuck but yeah.